*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Negating Posse Comitatus
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• New Paste, Crowns?
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Next Perfunctory Comment:

Comment

• Nobel Prize Consideration!

Comment

• Nonsensical Poetry Concludes

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
              Nonsensical Poetry Concludes
              No ! Please continue
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                um, you have no idea what a field of land mines you just stepped in. I'll give you a bit of time to exit gracefully, in spite of your mischaracterizations. you are one step forward away from stepping on a really big one.

#BOOM
                Makes me lol every time. Pot roast-esque in its staying power.
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Man, there is just no better feeling than watching your team hit a walk off home run.

Apologies to my wife and son, but c'mon now.
                  More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• The links don't seem to work, but lots of MLB allstar jerseys for sale (not game worn). Tatis seems like a steal at 6K.

https://mlbcharities.auctions.mlb.com/iSynApp/auctionDisplay.action?sid=1103081&auctionId=370893 3&pgmode1=$pgmode1&pgcust1=&qt[0].type=fieldmatch&qt[0].name=*&qt[0].value1=*&_gl=1*1xpifkt*_gcl_aw*R0NMLjE2MjU0NDM1MD YuQ2p3S0NBand1SVdIQmhCREVpd0FDWFFZc1JSNEJFYmgzSFlK LU00NzEtbnF2YVZPakRxRnliemZyRUx5T3ozaGU1cTRsXzRHLX ltM0tob0Nfc0VRQXZEX0J3RQ..*_gcl_dc*R0NMLjE2MjU0NDM 1MDYuQ2p3S0NBand1SVdIQmhCREVpd0FDWFFZc1JSNEJFYmgzS FlKLU00NzEtbnF2YVZPakRxRnliemZyRUx5T3ozaGU1cTRsXzR HLXltM0tob0Nfc0VRQXZEX0J3RQ..
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

The links don't seem to work, but lots of MLB allstar jerseys for sale (not game worn). Tatis seems like a steal at 6K.

https://mlbcharities.auctions.mlb.com/iSynApp/auctionDisplay.action?sid=1103081&auctionId=370893 3&pgmode1=$pgmode1&pgcust1=&qt[0].type=fieldmatch&qt[0].name=*&qt[0].value1=*&_gl=1*1xpifkt*_gcl_aw*R0NMLjE2MjU0NDM1MD YuQ2p3S0NBand1SVdIQmhCREVpd0FDWFFZc1JSNEJFYmgzSFlK LU00NzEtbnF2YVZPakRxRnliemZyRUx5T3ozaGU1cTRsXzRHLX ltM0tob0Nfc0VRQXZEX0J3RQ..*_gcl_dc*R0NMLjE2MjU0NDM 1MDYuQ2p3S0NBand1SVdIQmhCREVpd0FDWFFZc1JSNEJFYmgzS FlKLU00NzEtbnF2YVZPakRxRnliemZyRUx5T3ozaGU1cTRsXzR HLXltM0tob0Nfc0VRQXZEX0J3RQ..
                      These billionaire fuckheads showing off their wealth buying jerseys while keeping their billions protected by outrigged tax code (both in allowing them to hide their billions and not pay living wages to their workers) is indefensible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                        These billionaire fuckheads showing off their wealth buying jerseys while keeping their billions protected by outrigged tax code (both in allowing them to hide their billions and not pay living wages to their workers) is indefensible.
                        No need for the personal attack ! I pay my taxes !
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

No need for the personal attack ! I pay my taxes !
                          Not sure if seriuos.

That was a copy/paste from the space travel thread (with minor edit), and just kidding around here.

Comment

Not sure if seriuos.

That was a copy/paste from the space travel thread (with minor edit), and just kidding around here.
                            Lol...i thought about that after I posted. Totally not serious. : )
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Lol...i thought about that after I posted. Totally not serious. : )
                              It's usually a good thing when I make a joke and people aren't sure if I am joking. Online stuff always makes things hard to gauge...so thanks for checking
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Not sure if seriuos.

I kinda wish I was a billionaire...and also kinda thankful I am not. I suspect riches tend to chip away at the best part of our humanity....deep thots, lol
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X