*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice...

had my window open and the kitten kept running across my keyboard to get to it. I had Teams open and he kept sending messages to the woman I was talking to. I was looking at another screen and when I look back I see he had sent 2 more messages. I write her "Gah, this frickin' cat!"

Then I look closer and see that not only is he sending messages, he's changed who they are going to, selecting an older teams chat that includes my bosses' boss, a peer of his, and a director in communications. I'm like "Oh, wow, sorry, not only is the cat writing, he's selecting who to write to... hope you all had a great weekend"

Bosses' boss peer writes back, "Can you teach my dog to type?" and Director in comms says "OMG, this is hysterical!" bosses' boss is away... waiting for his return.

Swell. only saving grace is that I did indeed use Frickin'
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      Since Bob Kohm isn't here to read the good news I guess I'll post this here for Heyelander !

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ernist-experts

It’s not news that New Yorkers will want to hear.

The best pizza city in America is—drumroll—Portland, Ore.
      I believe it. Portland pizza was amazing even when I lived there a couple decades ago.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        nice...

had my window open and the kitten kept running across my keyboard to get to it. I had Teams open and he kept sending messages to the woman I was talking to. I was looking at another screen and when I look back I see he had sent 2 more messages. I write her "Gah, this frickin' cat!"

Then I look closer and see that not only is he sending messages, he's changed who they are going to, selecting an older teams chat that includes my bosses' boss, a peer of his, and a director in communications. I'm like "Oh, wow, sorry, not only is the cat writing, he's selecting who to write to... hope you all had a great weekend"

Bosses' boss peer writes back, "Can you teach my dog to type?" and Director in comms says "OMG, this is hysterical!" bosses' boss is away... waiting for his return.

Swell. only saving grace is that I did indeed use Frickin'
        Did your cat at least write something about the Amish?
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
          Did your cat at least write something about the Amish?
          kjfalkiuohujyryfcvjk;l;
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• he likes using lots of back slashes and brackets as they are closest to the window... as is the enter key.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              he likes using lots of back slashes and brackets as they are closest to the window... as is the enter key.
              It's a barn raising

|___
              / __ \
              | |X| |
              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                It's a barn raising

|___
                / __ \
                | |X| |
                It's a buggy

----
                / /
                --------/ --------
                0 0
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

It's a buggy

----
                  / /
                  --------/ --------
                  0 0
                  It's Earthpaste

. __
                  /__/
                  |||||____________

Comment

• Ken on Mt. Rainier

./\
                    /_\

Comment

• O
                      /00\
                      / \

Squid's mum
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

O
                        /00\
                        / \

Squid's mum
                        Damn formattimg\\*\\-((!\/\\*\*//\\\\\
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Here's my cabin beside the half mountains:

_______/^___\__/_^\/_^_^___^_/_^__^____^__\/_^___^__\_______*
                          ______/__^_^_\/^__^\_^_^_^___^__^___^_________^___^__\_____/|\
                          _____/_^_^__^_\_^___\___________________|__|_____^_^__\___/||o\
                          ____/_^^__^_^_^\__/______________________________\_^_^_\_/|o|||\
                          ___/__^__^^_^_^__/________________________________\__^__/|||||o|\
                          __/^_^__^_^^__^____||___|___||||||||||||___|__|||______/||o||||||\______
                          _/_^___^___^____^__||___|___||||||||||||___|__|||__________|_|_______
                          /_^_^_^__^__^__^___||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||__________|_|____

Comment

Damn formattimg\\*\\-((!\/\\*\*//\\\\\
                            Here's your self portrait:

*...........................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,*,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,....,.....................*
                            *____________________...,,,,,,,,,....,**,**/////********,,....,,,......._..........._______________*
                            *_________________.......,,.........,,**/**////****//**,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,............,,,..____________*
                            *_________________......,..............,***/(((/*/(/*,,,,,,,,,,,,******,,,**/////**,,,,..__________*
                            *________________......,,.........,,.....*///((**/**,,**//////*******////////(####(/***,.__________*
                            *_______________,****,,,.........,,*,,.__.,,*//**,,,,,*/(##(//****///////((((####((*,,..___________*
                            *_____________..,,*,,..............,,,.__..,,//*,,,,**/(##(*,,,*****//((((((######(/,._____________*
                            *_______________.,,,....________....,,,._...,*/*,*//(((##(/*********//(((((((((((((/*._____________*
                            *_______________..,.._________.,*(#%&%(,.,...*****(####%&@@@@&%#(((((((((((((((# ##(/*._____________*
                            *________________...________.*(&@@@@&&@(.._..,***/#%%%%@@@@@@&%%@@&%###########%##(/*._____________*
                            *____________________.....,,*#&&&@@@&%&@,,.....,*((##&@@@&&@@@@&@@@&%%# ######%%%##(/,______________*
                            *__________________..._______,#&&@@@&&&&%/...,,,*///#@@@@@@@@&@@@&################(*.______________*
                            *_________________...._______..*/(((*_.*/,...,*////(##%%/*/#%%%#(////((((((######(/,.______________*
                            *_________________..._______......_______.*//(##%%&&&&%(*,*///*****//(((((######(/*._______________*
                            *__________________._____..........._____.(%%%%%&@@@@&#***//((((((((((((((((#(#((*,._______________*
                            *________________________........_________.*%&%&&@&%%%#((//***//(///////((((((((/*.________________*
                            *________________________......._______..,*/(#&&&%#%###(///////////////(((####((/*.________________*
                            *________________________...,,,._____..,*/(##&@@@&%%#((/////(//*////(((((###%%##(/,._______________*
                            *______________________.,,,**,,,,....,,**/####%%%%%%%#(///***//(((*((/##%(/#((%#(*.._______________*
                            *_____________________..,,,,,,********,,*****////////////////((/*(##(/#%&#(#/(##(*.._______________*
                            *.____________.________.,,,,,,****/////****,***********//((###((//((#%#((#%%%&%#(/*._______________*
                            *****,**,****,*/_______.,,,,,,,**///((///////////*///(((((##########%%%%%%%%%%%%#/,________________*
                            **///**/*///*//*_______.,,,,,,,**//////////////////////((/((((#((#######%%%%#%%#(*..______________.*

Comment

• Hacko working on a bag of dicks. Open to interpretation I suppose
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Use to use this as my signature on old BBSes back in the day:

Code:
                                                      /
                                <---- Highlander ----|====)
                                                      \

Comment

Working...
                                X