• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    6:30pm
    better than 6:30 am for sure
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• it was 85 inside for like 8 hours, now down to 84. Not sure if I will stay up to see 83, or maybe I have no choice. It doesn't feel horrible at this point. way more comfortable than the time I was in El Salvador. Clearly I have my first world problems.
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

is what I meant
        yeah, I was just reminded of LoDuca I think Was Piazza a late round pick too ?
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          Saw a dude trying to hitchhike this evening. Thought he was pretty much shit out of luck these days. Doubt even bene would have picked him up.
          I have a good hitchhiking story if any of you are ever unfortunate enough to meet me in person
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            eld literally just told ken how to find it himself... you too special?
            yes, I'm too special
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
              I'll continue shit postimg regardless, but where am i at relative to other shit poterms
              any updates ? crappy typing noted
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Ok the hazmat suit is off after putting away groceries....i shall continue postimg
                wow, that seems like a long time ago thankfully
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I have a good hitchhiking story if any of you are ever unfortunate enough to meet me in person
                  I have several hitch hiking stories from my days at BGSU. If we ever meet….

Comment

it was 85 inside for like 8 hours, now down to 84. Not sure if I will stay up to see 83, or maybe I have no choice. It doesn't feel horrible at this point. way more comfortable than the time I was in El Salvador. Clearly I have my first world problems.
                    Hit 90 inside today. Thinking about it is actually a good reminder of how fortunate I am. billions of people deal with a lot worse every day. I think Seattle will set the all time high temp tomorrow, Portland too, I think.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Hit 90 inside today. Thinking about it is actually a good reminder of how fortunate I am. billions of people deal with a lot worse every day. I think Seattle will set the all time high temp tomorrow, Portland too, I think.
                      EDIT: well apparently seattle broke the record today, new record likely tomorrow. same for Portland I think.

It's official: Sunday was the hottest day ever recorded in Seattle. The scorching milestone was set at 5:29 p.m., when the temperature hit 104 degrees, the highest on record, dating back to at least 1945, according to the National Weather...

George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• It hot and humid here today and we are nowhere near hot as you. But on a good note I ripped my pants at work so I had a nice breeze there.

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                          It hot and humid here today and we are nowhere near hot as you. But on a good note I ripped my pants at work so I had a nice breeze there.
                          old school air conditioning
                          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                            It hot and humid here today and we are nowhere near hot as you. But on a good note I ripped my pants at work so I had a nice breeze there.
                            seems like a smart move
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Watching Lance McCullers just wears me out.
                              5k and 2 BB thru 2 innings tonight. After the leadoff double on his first pitch he went like 43 pitches in a row with no ball put in play. Then gave up a triple. Why do I torture myself
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

old school air conditioning
                                hopefully he didn't use a gun.
                                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                                X