*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Change my mind: Billionaires are, by their very existence, evidence that our system is broken.
    I will pass
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• "In order to run as a Democrat today, you have to fall in line with free Medicare for everybody, free -- free college for everybody, a free job for everybody," Howard Schultz

Enlighten me, guy who thinks he's qualified because he's obscenely rich: just what the fuck is a "free job"?
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• well good news for all you, my internet is back. No need to live stream my life without it.
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

"In order to run as a Democrat today, you have to fall in line with free Medicare for everybody, free -- free college for everybody, a free job for everybody," Howard Schultz

Enlighten me, guy who thinks he's qualified because he's obscenely rich: just what the fuck is a "free job"?
          He will never win Washington after he took our Sonics. Dont like him anyway. Don't get me started, we will need to move to Hot Topics
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
            I actually have wondere how long it will be before computers will make vintage draftimg obsolete. Twill be a sad day. They will also post 5000 pages of dmbl words too. These are the last days. Savor them
            20 years from now we will be an outlaw group with napkins (thanks Heye !) drafting in an abandoned warehouse in a former manufacturing site. Bookmark this post !
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• So the real question that needs to be asked...are there other intelligent life forms in the universe who are also Vintage Drafting ?
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

"In order to run as a Democrat today, you have to fall in line with free Medicare for everybody, free -- free college for everybody, a free job for everybody," Howard Schultz

Voted against increasing minimum wage but now wants to "find a way to give back" in this next chapter. What a phony.
                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                  Voted against increasing minimum wage but now wants to "find a way to give back" in this next chapter. What a phony.
                  But the man makes a good coffee, amirite ?

ha ha
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• interesting data, VD forum has more posts than Hot Button forum.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                      interesting data, VD forum has more posts than Hot Button forum.
                      the spiders and bots love VD ?
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Inquiring minds want to know, will MJL take two more hitters. Or will he continue his pitching streak. Stay tuned
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• It's hard to even imagine a more dangerous President than this one who has consistently ignored, ridiculed, or disparaged his own intelligence agencies and even the people he picked to lead them. It would be bad enough if he kept his idiotic thoughts to himself. Instead, he broadcasts them (spelling errors and atrocious grammar included) to the world. I mean, the Occam's Razor reason for this is that he's just too stupid to even begin to grasp subtlety or nuance. Regardless, he is just an embarrassment. History will judge him and the cousin-fuckers who support him very harshly.
                          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• It sure seems like MLB teams collude when it comes to free agents.

Comment

• When I tell people I traveled around the world a while back, everyone always asks "which country was your favorite?" It's very hard to answer, but Mexico is either at or very close to the top of the list. Amazing country. It's upsetting how much it gets badmouthed in our country.

Comment

• Although if I had a bunch of free time and money, I'd probably go back for a mega Southeast Asia adventure - Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand extravaganza!

Comment

Working...
                                X