*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Speaking of which, guys, did you hear they're going to ban us from eating meat during the 4th of July?
    I got my memo last week. Already looking up tofu recipes
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      The best was the Fox New luminary Kudlow or whatever his name is who was bemoaning that we would have to drink "plant-based beer"!!!! The humanity!!!!!!!! What's next, making beer out of hops and wheat and barley? I thought this was America!!!!!
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Tofurducken Slammer !
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

The best was the Fox New luminary Kudlow or whatever his name is who was bemoaning that we would have to drink "plant-based beer"!!!! The humanity!!!!!!!! What's next, making beer out of hops and wheat and barley? I thought this was America!!!!!
          I heard they have a plant base “ Bag of Dicks”

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post

Made out of Dickweed!!!

Comment

Wait, my bad. It's actually "tHe BorDeR cRisIs" that they want to interject into everything. I guess you can just tune into Fox News to find out what the conservatives are supposed to be outraged about on a daily basis.
              When I was in rural Kansas a few weeks ago taking care of my parents, and people would learn that I was from Texas, I can't tell you how many of them would ask me if it was "really bad there." It took me a few of those interactions to realize that this was not a question about the devastating winter storm we had just suffered but rather about the fact that I was being overrun by dangerous migrants back home.
              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                When I was in rural Kansas a few weeks ago taking care of my parents, and people would learn that I was from Texas, I can't tell you how many of them would ask me if it was "really bad there." It took me a few of those interactions to realize that this was not a question about the devastating winter storm we had just suffered but rather about the fact that I was being overrun by dangerous migrants back home.
                My mom got a very concerned letter a couple weeks back from some old high school friend of hers from somewhere in the midwest and she also was very concerned about whether my mom was okay because of the border "crisis". The right wing media machine is very efficient at brainwashing the fearful. It sucks.
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                  Organic bags of dicks are a great way of showing you truly care about the planet.

Comment

• The Huns are at the gates!

Comment

The Huns are at the gates!
                      It's really bad here....oh, hold on a sec, I need to go get my gun, there are migrants banging on the front door again...
                      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

It's really bad here....oh, hold on a sec, I need to go get my gun, there are migrants banging on the front door again...
                        Remember back eleven thousand years ago when the CARAVAN OF DISEASE AND DEATH was headed for our border, coincidentally right as midterms were happening? I remember seeing conservatives interviewed on TV who were battening down the hatches in their Minnesota lakefront homes because they were sure those scary brown people were going to, uh, travel thousands of miles overland just to invade their summer homes or something. Fearful and racist is a dangerous combination.

Comment

Remember back eleven thousand years ago when the CARAVAN OF DISEASE AND DEATH was headed for our border, coincidentally right as midterms were happening? I remember seeing conservatives interviewed on TV who were battening down the hatches in their Minnesota lakefront homes because they were sure those scary brown people were going to, uh, travel thousands of miles overland just to invade their summer homes or something. Fearful and racist is a dangerous combination.
                          all the emergency tofu I bought for that ended up getting mold.

Comment

all the emergency tofu I bought for that ended up getting mold.
                            Damn migrants bringing their Central American mold spores to this country! The damage they wrought is worse than we thought.

Comment

Damn migrants bringing their Central American mold spores to this country! The damage they wrought is worse than we thought.
                              it's the little things that you don't plan for that get you.

Comment

Saw Gordon live right before the pandemic...

don't try to out geek me dude.
                                he look's pretty frail on his recent youtube stuff...how was the concert ? thinking about taking a flight somewhere to see him this summer.
                                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X