Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    learn anything new today?
    I did, but it was something new about space so I immediately rejected it in favor of hopefully learning something about the damn planet we actually live on.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      I did, but it was something new about space so I immediately rejected it in favor of hopefully learning something about the damn planet we actually live on.
      I 100000000% agree with these priorities!
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I am only in 100% agreement. I am somewhat indecisive
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          I am only in 100% agreement. I am somewhat indecisive
          Or maybe i am non-committal.
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Or maybe i am non-committal.
            I don't think I want to choose
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

learn anything new today?
              Not a damn thing.
              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                  Not a damn thing.
                  I take that back. I learned that Feral might be indecisive.

Comment

It's like the commentary posted to Facebook when one of my senators posts about, well, anything at all. Inevitably there will be multiple aggrieved Republicans chanting somethning like "Yeah, well you're just letting China run rampant!" no matter the topic they are responding to. Posts recognizing the historical contributions of Harriet Tubman? "Yeah, what about China!?!?!" Money to support veterans? "China!" Patting cute puppies? "Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnaaaaaaaa!!!!!"
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Wait, my bad. It's actually "tHe BorDeR cRisIs" that they want to interject into everything. I guess you can just tune into Fox News to find out what the conservatives are supposed to be outraged about on a daily basis.

Comment

• Speaking of which, guys, did you hear they're going to ban us from eating meat during the 4th of July?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                          I take that back. I learned that Feral might be indecisive.
                          I 1000% am not taking anything back before we learn to take it forward or at least side to side. If there is so much money for taking things back why don't we have a higher minimum wage?

Comment

Sure you're so great at wanting and choosing while our climate doesn't get the same choice about whether it wants to warm or not. God!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                              you're so great God!
                              Didnt see that coming !
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Didnt see that coming !
                                Allahu akbar, motherfucker

Comment

Working...
                                X