*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    My first shot took me down pretty hard the day after--some chills and aches but mostly just completely fatigued for the better part of a day. My arm was sore but that was tolerable. I get my next shot in a couple weeks. I hope it's not as bad as the first, but even if it is, I will be glad to be on my way to immunity to this damn virus.
    Best of luck, my man! Getting fully vaccinated was a liberating feeling, no joke.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      let us know how you feel. I felt really foggy the next day. Night sweats for one night, but then I was pretty good.
      My wife got a lot of the side effects but I was essentially fine other than a very mildly sore shoulder.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

let us know how you feel. I felt really foggy the next day. Night sweats for one night, but then I was pretty good.
        Not to bad slight headache so far my grandson didn’t get hit with the full force until 24 hrs after. I’m coming up on that. Did get the chills last night some and added a second blanket but that might have come from being a dumb ass and going to my Grandkids track meet as the temperature drop before the big snowstorm. WTF spring in Ohio.

Comment

• I have forgotten the whole concept of weather out here. It almost never rains, It's rarely cold. If it's going to drop below freezing at night the news leads with it so we all know to cover our citrus plants. Weather's effect on your plans is almost zero, unless the event is outside and you need to remember to bring some shade because it's going to be 105 or something.

Stay safe in the snowstorm!
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I have forgotten the whole concept of weather out here. It almost never rains, It's rarely cold. If it's going to drop below freezing at night the news leads with it so we all know to cover our citrus plants. Weather's effect on your plans is almost zero, unless the event is outside and you need to remember to bring some shade because it's going to be 105 or something.

Stay safe in the snowstorm!
            It rained enough during rainy season when I lived in California that I got tired of the rain. Of course, I was coming from living in a semiarid climate, and California basically got that same amount of rain, but condensed into the six colder months instead of across twelve months of the year. Now that I've lived in a swamp for nine years, my perspective on Cali weather might be different if I moved back there.
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Hey Revo and anyone else.

Posted this over in Exceelent Podcasts, but I don't think anyone really looks there. If you are into war history, this is some pretty good stuff.

Comment

• What happened to Johnny? He just up and disappeared?

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                  What happened to Johnny? He just up and disappeared?
                  I think he is taking care of 1 if not both parents???

Comment

• He obviously doesn’t know about the thread streak/goals.

Comment

• Geez, priorities, people. This thread didn't become the greatest thread in the history of Rotojunkie on its own.
                      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• This is an important post.

Comment

• This is not a post padding post.

Comment

• More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                              This is not a post padding post.
                              I learned something today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                                I learned something today.
                                learn anything new today?

Comment

Working...
                                X