*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
    some site I've never heard of has an XL for $53.
    there are a lot of oversea sites that have nice jerseys - I got a Mayfield and Bauer Jersey for about 65 bucks.

Comment

what kind of lunatic would spend 139.99 for a jersey
      way too cheap for slasher's tastes.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

what kind of lunatic would spend 139.99 for a jersey
        That's only a quarter of a jersey. How can I wear that ?
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        ---------------------------------------------
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
          there are a lot of oversea sites that have nice jerseys - I got a Mayfield and Bauer Jersey for about 65 bucks.
          Weird combo, what color was it? Blue and Orange?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
            These were the first 2 jerseys I have ever bought. I hit the jackpot on my Bauer jersey - it has chief wahoo on it , Indians across the chest and Bauer’s name on it about a month before he heaved the ball over the wall and got traded. All I need todo is get him to sign it.

Comment

• On another note this weekend we are holding our Pony draft on CBS draft room. Normally we do this in person and I use the Rotowire App to follow the draft. I have never done an Auction on line, just got on to look the page over should I keep using my Rotowire app with the cbs room. Will I be able to keep up???

Comment

• sorry I forgot
                the antijordan, can I borrow $53?
                people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• you can update the CBS $values to your own I think
                  that can help a lot if things start racing
                  people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                    I think Mayfield & Bauer is the name of the clothing company that made it.
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• there are usually some re-dos in cbs auctions after owners say their bid didn't post.

Comment

you can update the CBS $values to your own I think
                        that can help a lot if things start racing
                        How about inflation my Rotowire app keeps updating the inflation as the draft steams forward.

Comment

• Looking at it, it appears you might only be able to assign your ranks, not $ values, which is a bit disappointing.
                          I don't believe it has anything sophisticated like you're talking about.
                          Since we're keeping so many, perhaps John will set the nominate time slow enough to let people keep up.
                          I've found the cbs draft room to be a bit of a screen hog with poor adjustments for resizing, but with a big enough monitor you could set the resolution high enough to perhaps keep rotowire on one side of the screen and the draft window on the other.

Comment

Looking at it, it appears you might only be able to assign your ranks, not $ values, which is a bit disappointing.
                            I don't believe it has anything sophisticated like you're talking about.
                            Since we're keeping so many, perhaps John will set the nominate time slow enough to let people keep up.
                            I've found the cbs draft room to be a bit of a screen hog with poor adjustments for resizing, but with a big enough monitor you could set the resolution high enough to perhaps keep rotowire on one side of the screen and the draft window on the other.
                            I've used 2 screens for my drafts, even live drafts for about 10 years now. I highly recommend it if you are able.

Comment

• hmm maybe I can convince my son to loan me his two screen setup. my winnings a couple years ago paid for it

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                                Just read an analysis that u.s. will average 2000 deaths per day starting in about 3 weeks. And that is without further spread, it is already a done deal. And cases are rising extremely rapidly, so likely to be much worse than 2000. The government response at all levels does not seem adequate
                                Damn.

Edit to add that the red arrow is the date of that post.

Last edited by Kevin Seitzer; 04-07-2021, 10:13 AM.
                                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Working...
                                X