No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aw, heck. I think I know who I need to pick. My team continues to suck more and more. I hate all of you.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• OK, made my pick. No idea who I'm taking on the returb from the turn since you bastards took about 73 players off the top of my lists since my Round 14 pick.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        There is at least one team other than Johnny that's going to finish ahead of me. You guys killed me with this last couple rounds.
        Damn, My Brain is Lost
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

In a scouting meeting today, had to pay attention. Yesterday I was sitting at my desk running gradient boosted random forests.
          Deforestation, Mostly By Leprechauns
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Yesterday I was sitting at my desk running gradient boosted random forests.
            I have absolutely no idea what this means and can't even think of something pithy to say about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
              I have absolutely no idea what this means and can't even think of something pithy to say about it.
              see my earlier post, I broke it down for you
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• And I don't think Johnny's running away with this draft. He has a good shot to win, but he's not the only team in the running.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  see my earlier post, I broke it down for you
                  It all makes perfect sense now. If only I knew how to embed an image correctly, I'd have a good one. Boy, it's a good thing I don't work with tech.

Comment

And I don't think Johnny's running away with this draft. He has a good shot to win, but he's not the only team in the running.
                    I have no idea how you can even tell
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
                      It all makes perfect sense now. If only I knew how to embed an image correctly, I'd have a good one. Boy, it's a good thing I don't work with tech.
                      seriously, I struggle with images. Always get a thumbnail or a link. I think it is Revo just toying with us
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                        I am guessing he can run like 2 million outcomes and see how many each team will win. Damn us techno incompetents.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                          From the random gradient forests, of course.

Comment

• I actually have wondere how long it will be before computers will make vintage draftimg obsolete. Twill be a sad day. They will also post 5000 pages of dmbl words too. These are the last days. Savor them
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Change my mind: Billionaires are, by their very existence, evidence that our system is broken.
                              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                                I actually have wondere how long it will be before computers will make vintage draftimg obsolete. Twill be a sad day. They will also post 5000 pages of dmbl words too. These are the last days. Savor them
                                Coincidentally my internet just went out. Comcast wants to own vintage drafting. But we all know i still have access thru cricket wireless. Stay stromg Vd'ers
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X