*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Wow, the President/CEO for the Mariners seems like a world class piece of shit. Or more accurately, he seems exactly like all the rest of the pieces of shit who own and run baseball teams. I hope the Mariners fucking lose (more).
    well I'm used to the Mariners losing, but not familiar with their CEO. Hmmmm...Maybe it is this--
    The Seattle Mariners promoted Kevin Mather to the role of president and CEO in 2017. In 2018, he apologized when it became public that he had been involved in multiple sexual harassment cases while working for the team that required settlements to two separate victims. It was an indictment of the backroom rich boys club Read more...
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      What is between that guy's legs?
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        That’s more dots than I see

Comment

That’s more dots than I see
          look away !
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Nothing to do with the previous conversation (as far as I know) but just leaving this here

I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• It's no "Long Long Man", but it's a lot better than I (or Chance) remembered it.

George Orwell, 1984

Comment

It's no "Long Long Man", but it's a lot better than I (or Chance) remembered it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnVXIUyshng
                When I was 9 or 10 and we played baseball in the backyard my best friend starting singing "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" every time he hit a home run. I needed my own tune, so "She's Gone" was mine. I actually broke Roger Maris's record-since I know you assholes will say that I never needed my own tune.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

When I was 9 or 10 and we played baseball in the backyard my best friend starting singing "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" every time he hit a home run. I needed my own tune, so "She's Gone" was mine. I actually broke Roger Maris's record-since I know you assholes will say that I never needed my own tune.
                  our backyard had a very asymmetric park factor I'm sure. We measured it once and it was like 95 feet down the right field line, 132 to center, and 156 to left. My brother was lefthanded and took advantage....but I had amazing opposite field power as well.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

our backyard had a very asymmetric park factor I'm sure. We measured it once and it was like 95 feet down the right field line, 132 to center, and 156 to left. My brother was lefthanded and took advantage....but I had amazing opposite field power as well.
                    The best hitters have good opposite field power. If you can be beaten by a fastball, but you have the barrel in the hitting zone early, and you still have enough bat speed to drive it over the wall before you can accelerate the barrel fully--that's a good hitter.
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                      The best hitters have good opposite field power. If you can be beaten by a fastball, but you have the barrel in the hitting zone early, and you still have enough bat speed to drive it over the wall before you can accelerate the barrel fully--that's a good hitter.
                      That's what i'm talkin about !
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

That's what i'm talkin about !
                        I don't think a 95 foot right field fence is what he was referring to with "drive it over the wall"

Comment

I don't think a 95 foot right field fence is what he was referring to with "drive it over the wall"
                          It was only 47.5 feet for all the kids named "Ken"
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Griffey destroyed that fence I bet

Comment

"Warning track power" would get you to 35 feet
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Griffey destroyed that fence I bet
                                Which one, lol....one was on the reds and one wasn't born. Ok I guess junior was born. And he probably would habe humiliated us
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X