*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    I've seen multiple stories lately about fostering baby skunks. They look cute and all, but none of the stories ever mention the smell. I mean, you would think that was a major bullet point whether they smell or not.
    Better go field test this one, Heye. Prepare a ketchup bath just in case.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      Guys, Ted Cruz actually had a really awesome reason for abandoning Texas in its time of need --- his daughters really, really wanted a resort vacation! I mean, why didn't you just say so, Ted? You totally get a pass now.
      Cruz also requested assistance from Houston police in taking his super essential trip --- so he successfully diverted emergency resources away from his fellow Texans during their time of need in favor of his own gain.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Cruz also requested assistance from Houston police in taking his super essential trip --- so he successfully diverted emergency resources away from his fellow Texans during their time of need in favor of his own gain.
        Wow, that sounds a lot like someone else, I can't put my finger on who

Comment

• Old school vs new school... starts at 3:10

I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Comment

• Pretty cool. I was sure it was going to be about a bag of ducks. Ooops typo, but I will leave it
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• AOC has now raised $2 million for Texas. Ted Cruz fled the country (and blamed his daughters when caught). Ted Cruz mocked California during their awful emergency. Ted Cruz voted against relief for Hurricane Sandy. Yet millions of Texans blame AOC and the Green New Deal for their emergency. It truly is the upside down.

Comment

• Speaking of which, you guys doing okay down there?

Comment

AOC has now raised $2 million for Texas. Ted Cruz fled the country (and blamed his daughters when caught). Ted Cruz mocked California during their awful emergency. Ted Cruz voted against relief for Hurricane Sandy. Yet millions of Texans blame AOC and the Green New Deal for their emergency. It truly is the upside down.
                    Hard to imagine stranger things than that
                    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                      Pretty cool. I was sure it was going to be about a bag of ducks. Ooops typo, but I will leave it
                      I did put something Vintage related in the Vintage forum but if it is a bag of ducks you want...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                        Pretty cool. I was sure it was going to be about a bag of ducks. Ooops typo, but I will leave it
                        True, I like that better than the rag of ducks

Comment

Speaking of which, you guys doing okay down there?
                          I'm good - still no busted pipes, I have heat/power/wifi. I'm very lucky.

My cousins are > 5 days without heat now. They are okay too though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                            I'm good - still no busted pipes, I have heat/power/wifi. I'm very lucky.

My cousins are > 5 days without heat now. They are okay too though.
                            Good to hear. Shitty situation.

Comment

• so speaking of escaping winter in texas …

anyone have any thoughts on Cabo vs Puerto Vallarta? I've been to Cabo a couple of times... just looking for somewhere quick to run off to over thanksgiving break. Flights to Riviera Maya suck ducks from Cali.
                              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                                so speaking of escaping winter in texas …

anyone have any thoughts on Cabo vs Puerto Vallarta? I've been to Cabo a couple of times... just looking for somewhere quick to run off to over thanksgiving break. Flights to Riviera Maya suck ducks from Cali.
                                I've been to both. It depends on what you are looking for. Puerto Vallarta is more laid back and relaxed. Cabo was more event filled and things to do (at least when I went).

Last time I looked into Puerto Vallarta there was significant travel risk due to the cartel violence.

Comment

Working...
                                X