*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For some reason thought of this song tonight

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      Anyone ever heard of slashies ? Apparently they are a thing. I was hoping they were my followers
      did you ever find out ?
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        did you ever find out ?
        yeah, they are among my followers
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• sitting in my parents house listening to Gordon Lightfoot. A Papa Slasher fave.
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

yeah, they are among my followers
            Disturbed man's blind lemmings ?

Comment

This guy was just rude.
              Hahaha! I remember that Schwarzenegger-esque poetry. Good stuff.
              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                Hahaha! I remember that Schwarzenegger-esque poetry. Good stuff.
                I don't at all....someone needs to bump this
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

sitting in my parents house listening to Gordon Lightfoot. A Papa Slasher fave.
                  My dad would sing the Bendemeer's Stream song, which is how I know it. Actually he would only sing one line from it over and over. I don't think he remembered the rest.

Comment

Disturbed man's blind lemmings ?
                    Apparently a recipe for success, amirite ?
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

My dad would sing the Bendemeer's Stream song, which is how I know it. Actually he would only sing one line from it over and over. I don't think he remembered the rest.
                      I am blocked on my work computer, so I had to listen on my phone. It has a really cool old time record vibe.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

sitting in my parents house listening to Gordon Lightfoot. A Papa Slasher fave.
                        I can visit my mom for an hour a day this week since she just moved in to the adult care home. we started a puzzle a few days ago and they save it so we can work on it each day which is kind of cool. She tells me every few minutes that her dad never let them have puzzles because they lived on a farm and they didn't have time to waste. But they snuck in a few puzzles. That's why I am devious apparently. Also they were not allowed to dance...but my grandpa danced with my wife at our wedding and was super smooth. I enjoy hearing about how things were 70 years ago, what a different world.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                          I can't watch any of it happening, have to look away the whole time, but as long as I don't see my life force draining out of me, I'm fine.
                          me too
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I can visit my mom for an hour a day this week since she just moved in to the adult care home. we started a puzzle a few days ago and they save it so we can work on it each day which is kind of cool. She tells me every few minutes that her dad never let them have puzzles because they lived on a farm and they didn't have time to waste. But they snuck in a few puzzles. That's why I am devious apparently. Also they were not allowed to dance...but my grandpa danced with my wife at our wedding and was super smooth. I enjoy hearing about how things were 70 years ago, what a different world.
                            I've been thinking about your situation with your mom often - my mom just came out of a 10 day hospital stay and has ongoing, serious health issues. I just hope for the best for you guys.
                            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                              I've been thinking about your situation with your mom often - my mom just came out of a 10 day hospital stay and has ongoing, serious health issues. I just hope for the best for you guys.
                              Thanks ! I really do appreciate it. She seems to be transitioning really smoothly. It would probably be harder if she were more aware of everything. I wish the best for your mom. It's a tough part in life when we watch our parents get older. For me it is a real reminder of my own mortality. It's difficult, but in some ways a good thing I suppose.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I mean, one of the greatest postseason plays of all time. Sign the man!

Comment

Working...
                                X