No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, guys, time to cut back. Can't be making up these expensive acronyms any more:

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Do men become lesbians? Find out tonight at 11.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Did you hear about the guy who got shot to death with a starter's pistol?
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Police think it's race-related.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                Did you hear about the guy who got shot to death with a starter's pistol?
                Dead Man Basically Last?
                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Oh, and it turns out that my roommate got busted for stealing from his job working on the highways.

Comment

• I knew it as soon as I got home.

Comment

• All the signs were there.

Comment

• I just had to tell my wife that she was drawing her eyebrows on waaaaaaay too high.

Comment

• She looked surprised.

Comment

Oh, and it turns out that my roommate got busted for stealing from his job working on the highways.
                            Detectives Might Blame Larceny

Comment

She looked surprised.
                              Dissing Mama's Brow Look?

Comment

• Damn, Mike. Belly laughing!

Comment

Working...
                                X