*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Damn, I've seen Chris Cuomo on TV twice in the last few months. Proof positive that talent has nothing at all to do with success, he is fucking painful to listen to.

EDIT: not true, but proof that talent is not required for success
    I don't mind Cuomo all that much. Then again, I don't really mind Joe Buck all that much so what do I know?
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      I don't mind Cuomo all that much. Then again, I don't really mind Joe Buck all that much so what do I know?
      Maybe I caught him on a bad day, for me or for him. I certainly wouldn't go out of my way to watch his show though
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Maybe I caught him on a bad day, for me or for him. I certainly wouldn't go out of my way to watch his show though
        All of those opinion guys get old pretty quick.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

All of those opinion guys get old pretty quick.
          Yeah well, that's your opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
            Yeah well, that's your opinion.
            Tomorrow ve come back and cut off your chonson.

Comment

Tomorrow ve come back and cut off your chonson.
              Tomorrow is busy for me. Would Monday work ?
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• 41 positive covid cases in one day at my daughters school...turns out at least 28 were false positives due to lab technician error. Someone on her floor was positive so she is quarantined in her dorm room. Hope they all turn out negative
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Tomorrow is busy for me. Would Monday work ?
                  Maybe we stomp on it and squoosh it.

Comment

41 positive covid cases in one day at my daughters school...turns out at least 28 were false positives due to lab technician error. Someone on her floor was positive so she is quarantined in her dorm room. Hope they all turn out negative
                    My state just released a plan to get kids back in school on February 8th. I don't understand the impetus to move so quickly on this (10 days notice?) but we opted out.

Comment

My state just released a plan to get kids back in school on February 8th. I don't understand the impetus to move so quickly on this (10 days notice?) but we opted out.
                      Yeah, nothing makes sense. Gotta get back to normal regardless of the cost
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Maybe we stomp on it and squoosh it.
                        Done. I have to admit it hurt quite a bit
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I have approximately three hundred gazillion linkedin contacts and I actually know like 10% of them. What a world. Most of them just try to sell me shit.

Comment

I have approximately three hundred gazillion linkedin contacts and I actually know like 10% of them. What a world. Most of them just try to sell me shit.
                            Wow, you know a lot of people
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Wow, you know a lot of people
                              Deeper meanings - Bene's liked?

Comment

41 positive covid cases in one day at my daughters school...turns out at least 28 were false positives due to lab technician error. Someone on her floor was positive so she is quarantined in her dorm room. Hope they all turn out negative
                                cripes
                                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                                X