*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    Oh ... I forgot I have chilli coated nuts.
    Never forget !
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      I suppose I could by some commercial right-wing death trap for them...or hire a trained killer. anyone got any good other ideas?
      I've found most of the commercial right-wing death traps to work well.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        I suppose I could by some commercial right-wing death trap for them...or hire a trained killer. anyone got any good other ideas?
        Is this still about ants?
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
          I hear you get a lot of rain up there.
          might rain here Friday... not a lot of snow in the sierras yet. we are behind on our water collection.

Comment

• Apparently, due to my improved credit scores, the IRS is willing to sell me an extended warranty on my car.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
              Lol I assume that the enlightened centrist posted this?

That’s a decent meme. It’s like the weaker kissing cousin of this one:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
              was this another JJ post?

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                I wonder if any of the posters that we rip on ever visit.
                sucks that we've had to stop making fun of Chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                  Occasionally.
                  poop.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                    was this another JJ post?
                    Just some random reddit meme
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

sucks that we've had to stop making fun of Chance.
                      Maybe just tone it down a little
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                        good band name.
                        rjel wife and I argue about how we would raise our hypothetical kids all the time. she's really going to fuck them up. I'm already hypothetically saving money for their hypothetical therapy.

Comment

Apparently, due to my improved credit scores, the IRS is willing to sell me an extended warranty on my car.
                          I will beat their rate by 10%
                          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

rjel wife and I argue about how we would raise our hypothetical kids all the time. she's really going to fuck them up. I'm already hypothetically saving money for their hypothetical therapy.
                            Allegedly.
                            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                              Allegedly.
                              she's always telling the cats "no one will ever love you like your mother does" which, I mean, cats, it's probably true, but I always say "thank god you never had kids..."

Comment

she's always telling the cats "no one will ever love you like your mother does" which, I mean, cats, it's probably true, but I always say "thank god you never had kids..."
                                LOL...I have this vision of a helicopter mom. But not any ordinary helicopter mom, I mean an AH-64 Apache helicopter mom.
                                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X