*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
    I did send him out there with a Bag of Dicks.
    Good eatin'!
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      Good to see you post. Recovery going well ?
      Calm your tits

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
        Calm your tits
        I'm trying. I'll certainly never again comment on the quality of Tramp assholes design and construction techniques.
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        ---------------------------------------------
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• “Tramp assholes design” LMAO

Pretty sure that’s the name of Squid’s mom’s butt plug company.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Pretty baked and got a good laugh out of that one.
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Lol I forgot all about the reputation points thing. Too many tits all agitated and whatnot.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                Pretty baked and got a good laugh out of that one.
                Um, I'm gonna need a cite for that nonsensical and unfounded assertion, sir. Clearly you have access to.......well, the same shit I have access to! Cheers!

Comment

• if you have a drink set it down first
                  people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                    Apparently I need to repost this.
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Apparently I need to repost this.
                      I can't see the thing!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                        if you have a drink set it down first
                        https://twitter.com/schmoyoho/status...521262082?s=20
                        Oh, the schadenfreude!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                          I can't see the thing!!!!
                          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Can you see that version?

Comment

Can you see that version?
                              Ah, yeah. That's what I thought it was going to be but couldn't tell. You, sir, are a better man than I. His baseless attacks against you particularly enraged me so once more into the fray I went! I'm sure I will have no regrets at all, lol. After this attempted coup I even less patience than normal with the enablers or self-appointed enlightened centrists who have been circling this drain for the past four years.

Comment

• I'm not saying what you should or shouldn't do. But I know I found myself getting angry at him and spending emotional energy on it outside of the time I was browsing RJ, and that wasn't helping me.

He is trying to teach us about proper media consumption and doesn't and won't believe that anyone here knows how to do it if they disagree with him, and that isn't going to change. He isn't interested in listening or learning from anyone here who disagrees because he has decided we are a liberal echo chamber. Which is stupid, but he isn't going to let that fantasy be debunked. He sees everything as a confirmation of what he wants to see here.

He's particularly angry at me because a few years ago or whatever, he wanted me to join his war to get GITH and others kicked out of here, and I refused, and he blames that choice of mine for RJ going downhill.

Comment

Working...
                                X