Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    1.05 Donnie Made Blacks Leave

Is that inappropriate ... can't tell these days.
    him doing it or you mentioning it?
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      Jumpin' shit snakes!!! Someone apparently just hacked my Pinterest account. I swear to god, you guys. I swear to freakin' god I had no idea I was even signed up on that site!
      Doilies, Muffins, Begonias, Leggings
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
        And DMBL keeper deadline is Thur, I sent you an offer.
        I feel like I can fill out my ML from like rounds 6-10 or something... not the quality you are offering of course, but this theory of mine is probably why my BP ERA is usually above 6, but I don't want to trade xander for ML help. Plus, Turner wasn't all that stellar last year. I'd rather be starting Xander...

Man the orioles look bad. Was just checking out the outlook for Austin Hays...
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Jumpin' shit snakes!!! Someone apparently just hacked my Pinterest account. I swear to god, you guys. I swear to freakin' god I had no idea I was even signed up on that site!
          They stole all your scrap booking ideas?

Comment

• Anyone here a Macbook user or Apple sorta person? My charger isn't charging for my Macbook Air --- no amber or green light comes on at all. Are there secret tricks to making these things work again or, alternatively, to check to see whether the problem is with my charger or with the laptop?
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• I shouldn't be ripping the Orioles for being bad... I think they win more games than my DMBL team this year...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                I shouldn't be ripping the Orioles for being bad... I think they win more games than my DMBL team this year...
                Duquette Made Buck Lose?

Comment

• Destructive Men Beget Losing

Comment

I feel like I can fill out my ML from like rounds 6-10 or something... not the quality you are offering of course, but this theory of mine is probably why my BP ERA is usually above 6, but I don't want to trade xander for ML help. Plus, Turner wasn't all that stellar last year. I'd rather be starting Xander...
                    Does ML mean bullpen in some other language?
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Middle reLievers?

Comment

I feel like I can fill out my ML
                        Mother's Loins?

Comment

Anyone here a Macbook user or Apple sorta person? My charger isn't charging for my Macbook Air --- no amber or green light comes on at all. Are there secret tricks to making these things work again or, alternatively, to check to see whether the problem is with my charger or with the laptop?
                          I just shocked the bejeezus out of myself with the charger, so I'm guessing that's where the issue lies/lays/lees.
                          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                            1.05 Doormats, Milquetoasts, Babies League
                            1.06 Damn...My Butt Leaks
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

yes... yes it does.

Comment

• Anyone want to join Mock 1? We're going to use a Best Ball format -- it'll be a real league, but with no lineup changes, trades or add/drops. Fantrax will just use the best players at the positions on your team each week.

Comment

Working...
                                X