X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    Building up positive reputation points?
    one step forward, two steps back.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      is there anything that this thread isn't good for?
      Picking up women.

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
        Picking up women.
        That is what the Hot Buttons forum is for....
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I love the word crevasse
          Crevasse or fumarole?
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• I stumbled upon the Mt. Rainier draft when looking at old posts. Man, that thing is hilarious. Starts at Post #6061 for those interested in revisiting.
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
              1.06 High on Farts
              I actually have an actual mt Rainier story about this
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I stumbled upon the Mt. Rainier draft when looking at old posts. Man, that thing is hilarious. Starts at Post #6061 for those interested in revisiting.
                Didn't realize it went that long. I only read half if it
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Good riddance to Bill Barr. I remember being told how well respected he was in the DC legal community.

Comment

• Lunch today: Sous-vide chicken breast cooked at 149.5 degrees, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, Ken's lite Caesar dressing on a tortilla. Yum!

Comment

Lunch today: Sous-vide chicken breast cooked at 149.5 degrees, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, Ken's lite Caesar dressing on a tortilla. Yum!
                      That sounds better than my lunch (ham sandwich). Do you deliver to Texas?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                        I actually have an actual mt Rainier story about this
                        Top half?

Comment

That sounds better than my lunch (ham sandwich). Do you deliver to Texas?
                          I was just packaging up a mask to send to Oklahoma. I guess I could package up a wrap and send it to texas. If I use a zip lock, the dressing might not spill out over the envelope.

Comment

I was just packaging up a mask to send to Oklahoma. I guess I could package up a wrap and send it to texas. If I use a zip lock, the dressing might not spill out over the envelope.
                            Due to availability issues (wtf, ken) we have moved on to the lite Caesar vinaigrette.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• anyone ever have Pfeffernusse ? There are some at my mom's house, pretty tasty

Pfeffernüsse are tiny spice cookies, popular as a holiday treat in Germany, Denmark, and The Netherlands, as well as among ethnic Mennonites in North America.[1][2][3][4] They are called Pfeffernüsse (plural, singular is Pfeffernuss) in German, pepernoten (sing. pepernoot) in Dutch, päpanät in Plautdietsch, pfeffernuesse or peppernuts in English, and pebernødder in Danis
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                                Top half?
                                Actually right at the halfway point. The year before I climbed half of Mt. Rainier the guys i went with were camped for the night, halfway up of course. And all night they couldn't sleep because there was a group of partiers next to them. Not sure who climbs halfway up mt. Rainier to party...but whoever they were they were talking loudly about when they were in prison and had to shit in a 2 liter bottle and then age it and inhale the fumes to get high. I have not personally verified this works, so I will not recommend any of u try this
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X