*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• give him his walking papers?
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• give him the axe?
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• consign him to the scrap heap?

Comment

• give him a pink slip?

Comment

• "You're fired!"

Comment

• deep six him?

Comment

• put him in the round file?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  Nope, just chillin at home now
                  Out pasture bedtime?

Comment

• consign him to the dustbin of history?

Comment

• Fart in his general direction
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• send him to Davy Jones locker?

Comment

• shovel dirt on him?

Comment

• leave him in the dust?

Comment

• stick a fork in him
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                                We need another 70 posts here pronto because I suspect a certain president-elect may get to 270+ electoral votes tonight.
                                Are there more drops expected tonight? I thought the 8 pm drop for AZ and GA was the last one

Comment

Working...
                                X