*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm here. I'll pick shortly.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Jesus, Trump is just bottom-of-the-barrel, shit-for-brains stupid. I mean, like powerfully stupid. I can't even imagine throwing my lot in with someone who is so obviously just fucking dumb to the core. What an embarrassment.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
        Jesus, Trump is just bottom-of-the-barrel, shit-for-brains stupid. I mean, like powerfully stupid. I can't even imagine throwing my lot in with someone who is so obviously just fucking dumb to the core. What an embarrassment.
        And still more than one in three Americans support him. Our country is an embarrassment.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          Jesus, Trump is just bottom-of-the-barrel, shit-for-brains stupid. I mean, like powerfully stupid. I can't even imagine throwing my lot in with someone who is so obviously just fucking dumb to the core. What an embarrassment.
          How can someone grow up with that match wealth, in that city, without picking up any manners? How can someone have access to that much education, and never show any intellectual curiosity?
          people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
            How can someone grow up with that match wealth, in that city, without picking up any manners? How can someone have access to that much education, and never show any intellectual curiosity?
            It is bewildering, but remember his dad was a racist piece of shit and he's just like his dad.
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
              It is bewildering, but remember his dad was a racist piece of shit and he's just like his dad.
              Fun Fact! Donald Trump's first job was at 600 Avenue Z in Brooklyn, just a few blocks from where I grew up. Many of my HS friends lived in Trump Village, a small neighborhood of apartment buildings in the Brighton Beach section of Brooklyn owned by Fred T. That was where Dumb Donnie first learned his racist tendencies while working for his pops, as they steered as many black folk away from renting there, and was the source for his racist lawsuit in the early 1970s.

Comment

• Can't stand Trump, if we could just... keep him out of the commentary thread that would be greeeaaaattt....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  Can't stand Trump, if we could just... keep him out of the commentary thread that would be greeeaaaattt....

+++++

Comment

• I blame Johnny. And Heye
                    ---------------------------------------------
                    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                      I blame Johnny. And Heye
                      Where is Heye ? Shopping at Aldi ? Placer county ?
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• It's times like these, when our draft progress hits a wall and the discussion shuts down, that I don my thinking cap and begin to wonder whether good hitting trumps good pitching. Maybe your strategy should trump everything else? Or should you follow established precedent and take who people have taken before? At some point you just have to make an executive decision, or your team will end up bankrupt.

In any case, at the end of the day, you want the best team, the greatest team, so you can trumpet your success to the world.
                        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• I feel like even “Dumb Donnie” gives far too much credit. I need bigger adjectives that adequately explore the vastness of his vacuousness and vapidity. It’s thesaurus time!
                          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                            It's times like these, when our draft pauses for a bit, that I don my thinking cap and begin to wonder whether good hitting trumps good pitching. Maybe your strategy should trump everything else? Or should you follow established precedent and take who people have taken before? At some point you just have to make an executive decision, or your team will end up bankrupt.
                            Hahaha!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                              I might be in a bad mood, as I am currently on hold with the Georgia Department of Revenue. Wheeeeeee!
                              Are you still on hold ?
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                                Are you still on hold ?
                                Yes! Can you believe it?

Here's a live look:

Comment

Working...
                                X