*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do the Amish vote?
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      Do the Amish vote?
      And if so, are they allowed to use electronic voting machines?
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• I imagine wearing an "I Voted" sticker would be too garish and proud.

Comment

• They say Pennsylvania is a swing state. Do Amish people use/make swings?

Comment

• Hm, I guess they do. Or at least so it is claimed. Way too many "Amish swing sets" out there on the interwebs. I'm suspicious.

Comment

Do the Amish vote?
              Apparently most don't but some do?

Comment

• I can't imagine anyone less Amish than Donald Trump.

Comment

• Did you know that the letters in VOTE can be rearranged to make TEVO, which is more or less like TEVA:

Comment

Been a pretty significant effort to get them out this year. Pennsylvania could be so close it could actually matter for the GOP this year given the tendency for the Amish to go heavily GOP.
                    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

And if so, are they allowed to use electronic voting machines?
                      I heard they tried to use electric....but it was a little buggy
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

No vintage draft every needed a recount.
                        I feel like there was one draft where johnny stole .5 points from me, but I don't remember how. Pretty sure he refused to put the right year in for one of my players or something.
                        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Did you know that the letters in VOTE can be rearranged to make TEVO, which is more or less like TEVA:

Who knew TiVo was still in business? I wonder what their value add is.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                            I heard they tried to use electric....but it was a little buggy
                            too many buttons.

Comment

• I slept just fine last night, but this morning I have anxious dread. I understand that life goes on no matter who is president, but I still feel worried.

Comment

I slept just fine last night, but this morning I have anxious dread. I understand that life goes on no matter who is president, but I still feel worried.
                                we're all white guys... we'll be fine either way.

Comment

Working...
                                X