*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was pretty cool.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      I'm sorry, I have a fear of streets.
      you are either a short Canadian man, or a 10 year old I met at Disneyland. Either way, now that I've cooled down I offer you my apologies.
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• anyone watching the bacholerette ?

me neither
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          you are either a short Canadian man, or a 10 year old I met at Disneyland. Either way, now that I've cooled down I offer you my apologies.
          My grandfather was a short Canadian man.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

And I was at Disneyland when I was three.

Comment

My grandfather was a short Canadian man.
              was he in Quebec City hogging the sidewalk 10 years ago ?
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

He lived in Manitoba and died 60 years ago, so I consider it unlikely.

Comment

But your mileage may vary.

Comment

if so, tell him he an asshole and I won't be so nice next time, lol

So my daughters and I were walking down the sidewalk and this guy and his wife walked right down the middle. Took up enough room for 4 people. No attempt to move to the side, or share the room. My daughters and I moved to the side and were walking on the curb to give them space. Apparently not enough room for him. I gave him a shoulder and elbow on the way by. He staggered and looked back like i had offended him. Lucky he was still on his feet. My kids and I still laugh at the look on his face.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

ok, I think it wasn't him, I'm only 54
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

So my daughters and I were walking down the sidewalk and this guy and his wife walked right down the middle. Took up enough room for 4 people. No attempt to move to the side, or share the room. My daughters and I moved to the side and were walking on the curb to give them space. Apparently not enough room for him. I gave him a shoulder and elbow on the way by. He staggered and looked back like i had offended him. Lucky he was still on his feet. My kids and I still laugh at the look on his face.
                        Have you considered maybe he did actually own the sidewalk ?

Comment

ok, I think it wasn't him, I'm only 54
                          for now....

Comment

If only I knew some French to curse at him.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

for now....
                              Ha, I've got over 350 days until I hit 55.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Ha, I've got over 350 days until I hit 55.
                                Happy belated birthday!

Comment

Working...
                                X