*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
    I don't think I could use someone else's mind to vote.
    You certainly won't be able if you don't think you can.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Did I mention I was doing geometry? It makes my brain tired. It didn't do that when I was younger.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        You certainly won't be able if you don't think you can.
        Unless he thinks I can.

Comment

Did I mention I was doing geometry? It makes my brain tired. It didn't do that when I was younger.
          Actually you did mention that when you were younger. Liar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
            Actually you did mention that when you were younger. Liar.
            I feel older already.

Comment

• I really can't comprehend why everyone else on the site passes up all the wisdom in this thread.

Comment

I really can't comprehend why everyone else on the site passes up all the wisdom in this thread.
                It's chock full.

Comment

• I'm hungry. I should break for lunch.

Comment

• I'm writing equations with the bat pivot point included, and all I can think of is the Friends sketch with Ross yelling, "Pivot!"

Comment

• Okay, I have my equations written. I haven't actually verified that they work, but I'm breaking for lunch. Verification will have to wait.

Comment

• that's about 60 more posts than I thought I had in there.
                        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I wonder if it's going to rain.
                          I am 100% sure it will not. at least today. possibly ever.

Comment

to point one... the saying goes "people join companies and quit managers"

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                              I am 100% sure it will not. at least today. possibly ever.
                              I remember rain.

I think...

Comment

It's chock full.
                                of nuts

Comment

Working...
                                X