Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    Like we trust anything he says...
    Psst, hey buddy. Have you heard that yellow snow is lemonade flavored? Try some, it's delicious!
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      I don't seem to have the link to Johnny's spreadsheet. I think it's in this thread somewhere.
      Draft thread ...

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
        Draft thread ...
        Johnnys team reviews ? coming soon ?
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        ---------------------------------------------
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          Johnnys team reviews ? coming soon ?
          I'll see what I can do over the next few days.

Comment

• You guys ready for some awesome Kyle Hendricks trivia read in an article like five minute ago? What's that? Resounding yes? Fuckin' a, here we go:
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Kyle Hendricks has not thrown a wild pitch since 2016.

Comment

• In the 70 games in which Kyle Hendricks has appeared since his last wild pitch, he has seen more wild pitches whilst batting (1) than he has thrown whilst throwing (0).

Comment

• This site change thing really fucked up the logins. It is very annoying to have to login over and over again. Goddamnit, revo, why do you hate happiness?

Comment

• During Kyle Hendricks' unwild streak, two different pitchers have uncorked three wild pitches in a single inning.

Comment

• Those pitchers were Roberto Osuna and Junior Guerra.

Comment

• Kyle Hendricks has also thrown more than 10,000 pitches since his last balk.

Comment

• Also whilst Kyle Hendricks was streaking through unwildness, Jake Arrieta uncorked 32 wild pitches of his own. He also stole a Cy Young from Zack Greinke, but it turned out to be "well, fuck Zack Greinke anyways" in the long run, so c'est la vie.

Comment

• The opposite of anal retentive is anal expulsive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                              This site change thing really fucked up the logins. It is very annoying to have to login over and over again. Goddamnit, revo, why do you hate happiness?
                              Check the stay logged in box.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                                Check the stay logged in box.
                                It only happens to me when I try to make a bunch of annoying posts back to back using quick reply.

Comment

Working...
                                X