No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So... i just saw that Sizzler has filed for bankruptcy. So I need suggestions where to take Squidward"s mom from now on...
    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Hey mate! Glad to hear things are working out with you and squid's mom!
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• She’s still a cheap date ;-)
        I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
        You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
        "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
        It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Just don't take her to that place where we lost Mudcat Grant.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Great game tonight. One down, three more to go, hopefully.
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
              Just don't take her to that place where we lost Mudcat Grant.
              "We"....

Ha ha
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              ---------------------------------------------
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• freaky... some time today, something switched at work with now not blocking twitter links in posts. This morning and always before I just saw a white screen. Now linked graphics are showing.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  freaky... some time today, something switched at work with now not blocking twitter links in posts. This morning and always before I just saw a white screen. Now linked graphics are showing.
                  It's a glitch in the matrix.

Comment

Skynet is becoming self-aware

Comment

is it glitching still?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                        is it glitching still?
                        I can't see tweets anymore... so maybe we are safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                          I can't see tweets anymore... so maybe we are safe.
                          OK good to hear. If it hadn't stopped glitching, it would be glitching still, and we were all worried.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                            is it glitching still?
                            I think it is glitching still.

I was driving up to the game in Arlington yesterday (which could be considered a glitch in the matrix in its own right), and I saw a billboard advertising the Spearmint Rhino. As you might know, that's the name of a strip club in Dallas. It got me thinking about what would be a good name for a strip club, and for some reason "Mount Rainier" occurred to me. I don't know why. But within 30 seconds of thinking that, I drove past a place along the interstate where they had a bunch of trailers for sale. And one of them was painted with "Mt. Rainier Fire and Emergency Rescue" or something to that effect. Weird.

This was somewhere near Corsicana, Texas, so it's not like you'd expect to see Mt. Rainier trailers there.

Comment

I think it is glitching still.

I was driving up to the game in Arlington yesterday (which could be considered a glitch in the matrix in its own right), and I saw a billboard advertising the Spearmint Rhino. As you might know, that's the name of a strip club in Dallas. It got me thinking about what would be a good name for a strip club, and for some reason "Mount Rainier" occurred to me. I don't know why. But within 30 seconds of thinking that, I drove past a place along the interstate where they had a bunch of trailers for sale. And one of them was painted with "Mt. Rainier Fire and Emergency Rescue" or something to that effect. Weird.

This was somewhere near Corsicana, Texas, so it's not like you'd expect to see Mt. Rainier trailers there.
                              Hey I didn't think about the fact that you are in town! I live 10 mi south of the ballpark.

I'm not familiar with Spearmint Rhino, not really my cup of tea and I avoid Dallas almost at all costs.

That's funny how Rainier showed up around here, I've never seen that trailer

Comment

It got me thinking about what would be a good name for a strip club, and for some reason "Mount Rainier" occurred to me. I don't know why.
                                Good name for a topless place, but not all the way nudity.

Comment

Working...
                                X