No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• invade any random people's privacy lately Kev?
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      I think we need to get Steve involved with Vintage drafts... who else is going to do the heavy lifting of keeping this thread active?
      Apparently u don't care for Steve 2.0? Do u not enjoy new coke ? Why do u hate progress ?
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

invade any random people's privacy lately Kev?
        How do you know if you are a random person? Do they list that on birth certificates? I want to be a random person.

Comment

invade any random people's privacy lately Kev?
          Only when we need to know what's between their legs.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
            Only when we need to know what's between their legs.
            I'm still waiting to find out.
            And I guess that means I'll be waiting still.

Comment

• I should post this in exceelent TV shows or something....but has anyone watched Schitt's Creek ? My wife starting binge watching after if won all the awards the other night. It is fairly entertaining, I guess.
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                I should post this in exceelent TV shows or something....but has anyone watched Schitt's Creek ? My wife starting binge watching after if won all the awards the other night. It is fairly entertaining, I guess.
                My wife loved it. I found it to be meh.

Comment

• Took my phillies flag that I've been flying since the sixers got swept out of the playoffs down 30 seconds after the final out of the season. Think I might order a Trump flag to replace it.

Comment

• Cripes... i really should have known better than to get that court street shuffle flag.

Comment

Took my phillies flag that I've been flying since the sixers got swept out of the playoffs down 30 seconds after the final out of the season. Think I might order a Trump flag to replace it.
                      You need better management.
                      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Cripes... i really should have known better than to get that court street shuffle flag.
                        One year that flag will fly, but not this year. Two seconds in 4 years losing by a total of 0.5 a point. Sigh

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                          One year that flag will fly, but not this year. Two seconds in 4 years losing by a total of 0.5 a point. Sigh
                          I was thinking "at least he's making a strong case for the 4(?) year title", but I guess Eric is making an even better case!

Comment

I was thinking "at least he's making a strong case for the 4(?) year title", but I guess Eric is making an even better case!
                            Apparently lol I won lockdown and back to back in msgl so not a total loss.

Comment

You need better management.
                              I saw a nice pie chart of whether Klentack should be fired or not, it was about 2/3s blue, and 1/3 red, and the labels were:Blue - Yes, Red - Yes (but in red)

Comment

3.08 The Big House

3.09 The Small House
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X