• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.02 Keyser Soze

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
      1.02 Keyser Soze
      Lol I had that typed out too but decided not to post it.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• 1.03 Kinda Silly

but also

1.04 Karate Savvy
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Hated taking Joe Mauer, but needed to decide on a catcher soon, before it got decided for me. At least I also got 2010 hitter out of the way.
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Guess I was right to be MonkaSing when I "reluctantly" picked Victor Martinez and Doc White. Mauer and Reulbach were the backups ... there wasn't much else there (unless I was looking for something else i.e. did not want to spend a 1B or OF on the 2010's).

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
              Guess I was right to be MonkaSing when I "reluctantly" picked Victor Martinez and Doc White. Mauer and Reulbach were the backups ... there wasn't much else there (unless I was looking for something else i.e. did not want to spend a 1B or OF on the 2010's).
              I really don't enjoy Vintage Drafts at all. I'm just here to try to learn some new vocabulary without having to ask and look dumb.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                I really don't enjoy Vintage Drafts at all. I'm just here to try to learn some new vocabulary without having to ask and look dumb.
                MonkaS is a popular Twitch emote. Pepe the frog sweating. Denotes a nervous moment in a game etc.

Comment

• Gonna have to wait until after dinner again. The spreadsheet uses features that aren't supported in Google Sheets, right? I was considering trying to copy it there but doubted it would work, so it has to wait until I get home.
                  In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjl View Post
                    Gonna have to wait until after dinner again. The spreadsheet uses features that aren't supported in Google Sheets, right? I was considering trying to copy it there but doubted it would work, so it has to wait until I get home.
                    I think the Johnny version is in Google Sheets already.

We can find a link for you.
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• I don't seem to have the link to Johnny's spreadsheet. I think it's in this thread somewhere.
                      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• I've been using Google sheets for this whole draft. It works fine.
                        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• oh really? ok. i'll still need to go home to transfer over whatever additional formulas i've created but that'll help for the rest of the draft.
                          In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• there's a spreadsheet that mastersball creates for auction pricing stuff that last I checked didn't work at all with sheets and it made me assume that sheets doesn't handle complicated stuff in general. maybe zola's just doing something overly tricky.

Comment

• bumping

Thought it was a Google sheets natively, but it isn't. However, I'm pretty sure it will load in Google Sheets okay, as El Bene says.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                                bumping

Thought it was a Google sheets natively, but it isn't. However, I'm pretty sure it will load in Google Sheets okay, as El Bene says.
                                Like we trust anything he says...
                                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                                X