No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of people making excuses in here...
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Didn't see Canseco making it back (for my next set of picks - 14/15) ... and he might not have made it back for 13 given both DMT and CJ need 1980's hitters.

... that said, wasn't enamored with the pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
        Didn't see Canseco making it back (for my next set of picks - 14/15) ... and he might not have made it back for 13 given both DMT and CJ need 1980's hitters.

... that said, wasn't enamored with the pick.
        Well, it annoyed me. I figured I was passing up Canseco by not taking him with my pick this round, but you never know...I was holding onto some hope.
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          Lots of people making excuses in here...
          The judgement of God no less with strike down upon you. You condemn yourself.

Originally posted by Romans 2:1-29;
          Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same things. We know that the judgment of God rightly falls on those who practice such things. Do you suppose, O man—you who judge those who practice such things and yet do them yourself—that you will escape the judgment of God? Or do you presume on the riches of his kindness and forbearance and patience, not knowing that God's kindness is meant to lead you to repentance? But because of your hard and impenitent heart you are storing up wrath for yourself on the day of wrath when God's righteous judgment will be revealed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
            Well, it annoyed me. I figured I was passing up Canseco by not taking him with my pick this round, but you never know...I was holding onto some hope.
            As someone who does not have a hard and impentient heart (like some I could mention), I hope you can forgive me.

Comment

• Round 12 Standings

Code:
              Team____	C-Hit	BY-Hit	#H	C-Pit	BY-Pit	#P	Multi	Rank
              Controller_	28.2	26.5	6	46.4	49.2	6	150.3	13
              DMT_____	49.1	39.4	7	51.1	49.8	5	189.4	1
              JohnnyA__	51.6	53.8	10	35.5	32.6	2	173.4	4
              Frae______	37.6	36.8	7	45.5	44.0	5	164.0	9
              El Bene___	42.5	39.5	7	40.6	45.9	5	168.5	6
              Ken______	33.8	42.9	7	43.8	46.7	5	167.1	8
              TS Garp__	50.0	47.1	7	44.4	41.2	5	182.7	2
              Heyelander	49.9	45.7	9	29.4	31.1	3	156.1	12
              Revo_____	46.1	33.7	6	48.0	39.4	6	167.2	7
              Feral Slash	32.6	32.9	6	53.9	52.6	6	171.9	5
              KS_______	30.3	48.1	7	39.7	41.2	5	159.3	11
              Hacko____	41.7	44.0	7	40.9	37.0	5	163.6	10
              mjl_______	53.6	56.6	10	28.0	36.4	2	174.6	3
              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Fyi ... I'll be home around lunch time EST.
                Monday ?
                ---------------------------------------------
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

As someone who does not have a hard and impentient heart (like some I could mention), I hope you can forgive me.
                  Clearly not me, why you gotta call out Hacko ?
                  Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                    Clearly not me, why you gotta call out Hacko ?
                    Everyone likes to point out all of us old fuckers heart conditions. You will miss me when I am gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                      Everyone likes to point out all of us old fuckers heart conditions. You will miss me when I am gone.
                      I know, we can only draft things that sound like hacko for so long...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                        I know, we can only draft things that sound like hacko for so long...
                        1.01 The Sacko

Comment

• I'm flying this morning and was planning on using that time to figure out my next pick. So no hurry on the Feral Slasher's part to get to me this morning.

Comment

I'm flying this morning and was planning on using that time to figure out my next pick. So no hurry on the Feral Slasher's part to get to me this morning.
                            Getting your exercise in?

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                              Getting your exercise in?
                              Up in the air, soaring on a thermal... there is no better place to think.

Comment

Up in the air, soaring on a thermal... there is no better place to think.
                                1.01 Komputing Supersonically

Comment

Working...
                                X