X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
    Who who is?
    ....an owl.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      ....an owl.
      You're a hoot!
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• The air here is thick with smoke right now. The sky is a dull grey, and you can smell it in the house. Nearest fire is an hour away, so I can't even imagine what DMT was dealing with.

Feral, check your route down to Cali when the time is closer.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          The air here is thick with smoke right now. The sky is a dull grey, and you can smell it in the house. Nearest fire is an hour away, so I can't even imagine what DMT was dealing with.

There's been a huge fire in a plastics plant in my city. Yuck. Talk about bad smoke.

Comment

The air here is thick with smoke right now. The sky is a dull grey, and you can smell it in the house. Nearest fire is an hour away, so I can't even imagine what DMT was dealing with.

Yea at one point we considered checking into a hotel because it got so bad. But I recommend getting a Hepa filter and run it full blast...eventually it will clear it up.
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
              Yea at one point we considered checking into a hotel because it got so bad. But I recommend getting a Hepa filter and run it full blast...eventually it will clear it up.
              because of the cats, we've got a filter in nearly every room in the house... it's not bad inside, but you can tell. It's nasty outside.

Comment

• inevitable that Brennaman would eventually embarrass the team. A complete sycophant around athletes, wildly self important around anyone else. Organization's fault for not dumping him years ago. The difference between listening to him and someone who actually enjoys the game is night and day
                people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                  inevitable that Brennaman would eventually embarrass the team. A complete sycophant around athletes, wildly self important around anyone else. Organization's fault for not dumping him years ago. The difference between listening to him and someone who actually enjoys the game is night and day
                  It's been a scheudenfreude-filled 24 hours.
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Given my time constraints it is I-5 to near Sacramento, so hopefully it isn't too bad. About 30 years ago a friend and I drove my brother down to college and we drove thru a forest fire in Southern Oregon, it was burning right up against the freeway. My dad warned me not to stop because they might force me to fight fires, lol.
                    ---------------------------------------------
                    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I just started looking. It looks like a mess and from what I read it will probably get worse.
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• You know Ken and Feral - you wasted a good 3 pages of dialogue on the cancelled season thread that could have been put to good use increasing this thread. Get your priorities straight men!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                          You know Ken and Feral - you wasted a good 3 pages of dialogue on the cancelled season thread that could have been put to good use increasing this thread. Get your priorities straight men!!!!!!
                          We could have wasted 200% more if Soto wasn't playing in a short season though

Comment

• Today in: I've got a big ass database of names. (N= ~70k & 25K)
                            Code:
                                  Intn't	US
                            A	4%	3%
                            B	7%	8%
                            C	7%	7%
                            D	5%	5%
                            E	2%	2%
                            F	3%	3%
                            G	5%	5%
                            H	6%	6%
                            I	1%	1%
                            J	2%	2%
                            K	5%	5%
                            L	6%	5%
                            M	8%	10%
                            N	2%	2%
                            O	2%	2%
                            P	5%	6%
                            Q	0%	0%
                            R	4%	5%
                            S	9%	10%
                            T	4%	3%
                            U	0%	0%
                            V	3%	2%
                            W	4%	5%
                            X	1%	0%
                            Y	2%	1%
                            Z	3%	1%

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                              We could have wasted 200% more if Soto wasn't playing in a short season though
                              It's not too late ! I have a bunch more whiny arguments to spread !
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• W < P and on par with K and L now.

Comment

Working...
                                X