*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    Q looking downright temperate compared to Place county.... Tucson looks just as miserable.

Houston and New Orleans not so bad, with a reasonable humidity.

Seattle, Athens, Cleveland and Pittsburgh a bit chilly!
    Yeah Tucson is unbearable right now, especially since we can't really go anywhere. Seasonal Affective Disorder in full effect. About this time every year, we make plans to move.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Q looking downright temperate compared to Place county.... Tucson looks just as miserable.

It was 95 here yesterday....only 85 today but no breeze and kinda humid. Not fun at all. Yesterday we drove an hour and a half to go swim in a lake and they had park rangers a mile from the parking lot turning people back. It only got worse from there
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        It was 95 here yesterday....only 85 today but no breeze and kinda humid. Not fun at all. Yesterday we drove an hour and a half to go swim in a lake and they had park rangers a mile from the parking lot turning people back. It only got worse from there
        Puget sound is always cool so I guess I have that option
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
          Yeah Tucson is unbearable right now, especially since we can't really go anywhere. Seasonal Affective Disorder in full effect. About this time every year, we make plans to move.
          We get a few days a year of 105, but we're getting like 2 weeks straight. It's miserable. And since there's nowhere to go, all the coastal and mountain camp sites are booked months in advance. I booked a hotel in a few weeks for the coast for a night, just to get out of town for a weekend.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Ouch.

Comment

• Listening to a Rewatchables on Last of the Mohicans... Remembering how hot Madeline Stowe was/is.

Comment

Listening to a Rewatchables on Last of the Mohicans... Remembering how hot Madeline Stowe was/is.
                Prefer her to Daniel day Lewis by a fair bit
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

LOL....that's Gregg and I in winter.
                  I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

It was 101 and humid here yesterday, but we had a cold front last night, so the high today was a pleasant 92.
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

We get a few days a year of 105, but we're getting like 2 weeks straight. It's miserable. And since there's nowhere to go, all the coastal and mountain camp sites are booked months in advance. I booked a hotel in a few weeks for the coast for a night, just to get out of town for a weekend.
                      We went to Yosemite and Tahoe last month for some much needed respite. Next summer we're thinking of doing a longer-term rental.
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Comment

We went to Yosemite and Tahoe last month for some much needed respite. Next summer we're thinking of doing a longer-term rental.
                        Let me know if you have a couch, I'll pop in for a night

Comment

Let me know if you have a couch, I'll pop in for a night
                          Will do. Not sure we'll go back to same area, I like my water a little bit warmer and with more interesting lifeforms.
                          - Terence McKenna

Comment

Will do. Not sure we'll go back to same area, I like my water a little bit warmer and with more interesting lifeforms.
                            Heye is....interesting
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Heye is....interesting
                              and a lifeform
                              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Yo, Seminite!

Comment

Working...
                                X