No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was just coming to ask for the link.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      I vote no on IHAA
      International Horseback Archery Alliance?
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• That's an awful move by the dad and mom there....
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

I was just coming to ask for the link.
            I can't find the link I was looking at earlier, but that one is the little girl getting tossed.

The Bison in Custard State Park that tore off the woman's pants knocked her out, but she's okay. It got its horn caught in her belt and dragged her around a good bit. that's what you get when you get within 10 feet or something that they recommend you stay 100 yards from I guess.

Comment

That's an awful move by the dad and mom there....
              yeah, I think I'm mostly laughing at the stellar parenting.

Comment

I hope Feral didn't sink beneath the waves.
                I'm back....back in the New York Groove !
                ---------------------------------------------
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• You would have been the Feral Splasher.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                    What is the difference between a good haircut and a bad haircut ?
                    Two weeks.

Hope this is true, not that I see anyone. My kids and I were almost in tears laughing at my hair
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• The ice cream man is apparently back on the job.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                        okay, maybe just 10 feet... mom and dad just abandon the poor kid...

When we were in Yellowstone a few years ago there were a bunch of Bison around the mudpots or whatever they call them. I will admit I took a selfie with one of them. He was sitting down and i was at least 15 feet away. Glad I am not in YouTube
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Interesting read and probably something that will become much more widely discussed now that multiple conferences have cancelled football
                          people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

yeah, I think I'm mostly laughing at the stellar parenting.
                            Gives new meaning to the "Bye son" joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                              https://www.si.com/college/2020/08/0...ditis-concerns

Interesting read and probably something that will become much more widely discussed now that multiple conferences have cancelled football
                              One of the things that the COVID return-to-play committee requires in MLB is a clean cardiac exam.

Comment

So highs in Placer county for the next week are 105+ every day. What's Tucson and the Q looking like?
                                Q looking downright temperate compared to Place county.... Tucson looks just as miserable.

Houston and New Orleans not so bad, with a reasonable humidity.

Seattle, Athens, Cleveland and Pittsburgh a bit chilly!

Comment

Working...
                                X