• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bene futuis View Post
    baseball boner alert!
    bba, bba !!!
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      I've started just riding around trying to find all the awesome random encounters out there. Did you ever do the KKK guys burning the cross one? Damn, that was peak gaming fun right there.
      there were a couple of them I think. One were they set themselves on fire and one where they dropped the cross on themselves. I killed all the surviving fuckers.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• So as soon as the Dodgers sign Chico to his deserved 10 year deal, they can look to locking down the most epic outfield in baseball history with Betts, Bellinger, and Chico roaming the Chavez Ravine OF for the next decade.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• I posted something in the Corona thread in the Hot Topics area, but I just filled out the survey the district sent to the staff and I am really struggling with what I am supposed to do if they say we are going back full time. I know parents want their kids back in school and I know the learning in person is infinitely better, but how are we going to do this? No one has a real plan we are going to have students or staff members walking around at any time who are asymptomatic but positive and this isn't the NBA bubble where we are testing all the time. Then those kids and the staff are bringing it home to their family. My mom's immune system is weakened and I don't really want to commit to going a whole school year without seeing her but without testing how am I going to know if or when I am positive? It is a mess and we are now 5 weeks away from school starting and we don't have a real plan.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
            I posted something in the Corona thread in the Hot Topics area, but I just filled out the survey the district sent to the staff and I am really struggling with what I am supposed to do if they say we are going back full time. I know parents want their kids back in school and I know the learning in person is infinitely better, but how are we going to do this? No one has a real plan we are going to have students or staff members walking around at any time who are asymptomatic but positive and this isn't the NBA bubble where we are testing all the time. Then those kids and the staff are bringing it home to their family. My mom's immune system is weakened and I don't really want to commit to going a whole school year without seeing her but without testing how am I going to know if or when I am positive? It is a mess and we are now 5 weeks away from school starting and we don't have a real plan.
            On a related note... there may be an opening in PONY if you want to make the trip out next year feral.
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              On a related note... there may be an opening in PONY if you want to make the trip out next year feral.
              LOL, nice

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                I posted something in the Corona thread in the Hot Topics area, but I just filled out the survey the district sent to the staff and I am really struggling with what I am supposed to do if they say we are going back full time. I know parents want their kids back in school and I know the learning in person is infinitely better, but how are we going to do this? No one has a real plan we are going to have students or staff members walking around at any time who are asymptomatic but positive and this isn't the NBA bubble where we are testing all the time. Then those kids and the staff are bringing it home to their family. My mom's immune system is weakened and I don't really want to commit to going a whole school year without seeing her but without testing how am I going to know if or when I am positive? It is a mess and we are now 5 weeks away from school starting and we don't have a real plan.
                It just seems super crazy to me to send kids back to school anywhere in the country right now. Hope your district and state make the right call for everyone's safety.
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  The Fraerel Slashers !
                  Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                    The Fraerel Slashers !
                    I appreciate you honoring my memory.

Comment

• 1.02 I'm Afraed COVID Got Him
                      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• 1.03 The Fraeing of Our Societal Responsiblity to One Another Doomed Him
                        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• 1.04 Corona Refraen

Comment

• 1.05 He's in the Hospital and He's Frael but He's Not Dead Yet

Comment

• 1.06 Should of Taken a Picture and Fraemed It Cause He's Not with Us Anymore

Comment

• 1.07 COVID Ran Him Over Like a Fraet Train

Comment

Working...
                                X