No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What am I supposed to do with these flowers that I got?
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      What am I supposed to do with these flowers that I got?
      crap, I meant to send those to your wife.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

What am I supposed to do with these flowers that I got?
        Grow them in the desert, bro.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          Grow them in the desert, bro.
          At least, that's what I'm expecting.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• I wouldn't have expected that at all.
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• RIP Chi Pig

Comment

• ok, fantasy baseball starting up, need to try to forget about multi scoring.
                ---------------------------------------------
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  ok, fantasy baseball starting up, need to try to forget about multi scoring.
                  punt !
                  "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

punt !
                    10 category punt for the win
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

10 category punt for the win
                      after careful consideration I have decided that a 10 category punt is not feasible....I am going for the "Full Jakey" --SO and Win domination in the extreme. I will humiliate the other competitors. nothing else matters.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

after careful consideration I have decided that a 10 category punt is not feasible....I am going for the "Full Jakey" --SO and Win domination in the extreme. I will humiliate the other competitors. nothing else matters.
                        I still can't believe Jake went thru a whole draft with no spreadsheet. hats off to you Jake ! Glad you joined our crew.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

punt !
                          so what was the last year you played fantasy BB, assuming you ever did ?
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

so what was the last year you played fantasy BB, assuming you ever did ?
                            2011 season, last year before I started working in baseball. I was in MSGL with frae, Pitbull, Teenwolf, and possibly some other rotojunkies (hacko?) that I'm having trouble remembering.

Comment

• I started playing Yahoo fantasy leagues with a friend of a college buddy, 20-ish years ago, I don't remember exactly. Somehow I found RJ a few years after that. I played in a league with Paul Sporer and some other rotojunkies for a while, then played in MSGL for a few years.

Comment

• “By the forces of our demands, our determination and our numbers, we shall splinter the segregated South into a thousand pieces and put them together in an image of God and democracy.” RIP John Lewis

Comment

Working...
                                X