Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And you wouldn't want that.

Waders full of water.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      Ouch. Slasher takes a body blow, but still standimg
      I didnt really intend to live stream that evening, but what else did i have to do ?
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• My humor stays dry. Because it wears waders.
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

I didnt really intend to live stream that evening, but what else did i have to do ?
          Nothing, really.

Comment

Mostlu nust thankful i didnt burn the house down with all the candlea
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Damn my phone typing is poor
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Ok. Now I'm going to bed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                  Wait, is the fucking language filter gone again? Shit.
                  Preserved for posterity.

Attached Files
                  More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

I've always just called him El D...El DeBarge505 when formality demands it
                    Honestly, I like the sound of this. I might have to create a Steve 2.0 for myself.
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

I'm not wild about picking from a decade where there are only three other drafters left, but I needed Palmeiro. I'm glad he lasted back around to me through that gauntlet of 90's hitter picks.
                      Palmeiro sure has a lot more career stats than does my Canadian compadre Larry.

Comment

post 1000 for the thread...nice work. If I weren't so lazy I'd post something about toothpaste and amish folk.
                        So how many posts did VD IV have the first time around in the upside down RJ?

Comment

I would have been happy with Walker or Griffey but figured Palmeiro was more likely to last. Didn't think it would all go down within the space of a round.
                          One of those was bene's pick i think
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                            So how many posts did VD IV have the first time around in the upside down RJ?
                            The upside down...nice Stranger Things ref
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I would have been happy with Walker or Griffey but figured Palmeiro was more likely to last. Didn't think it would all go down within the space of a round.
                              Walker was my bet for you, by the way, back when I was frivolously getting rid of all my hard earned VD bucks.

Oh, wait. I think I already said that. Never mind....I had my first non-kid night out and I'm not ashamed to say that I've been drinkin'. Irishly.

Comment

The upside down...nice Stranger Things ref
                                How great a show is that? Definitely looking forward to the next season.

Comment

Working...
                                X