No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol you were right to be distrustful of all the rich people to begin with. MLB owners are a special breed of awful, though.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Also appreciate that post was the one you responded to - hahaha!!!
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
        Also appreciate that post was the one you responded to - hahaha!!!
        haha, true, it was on topic.

Comment

• Another day, another batch of treasonous dumpster fire shenanigans from the Orange House. This shit is so crazy.

Comment

• I shall refocus my rage inwards! Holding it in is probably the best long term solution.

Comment

I shall refocus my rage inwards! Holding it in is probably the best long term solution.
              Depression is just anger turned inwards, or so I've been told.
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

I shall refocus my rage inwards! Holding it in is probably the best long term solution.
                Maybe go post in hot topics and really work thru it
                ---------------------------------------------
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Yes, it's great for your long-term health. That hot wrath purges any bad bacteria from your body and leaves you clean and strong.
                  "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                    Yes, it's great for your long-term health. That hot wrath purges any bad bacteria from your body and leaves you clean and strong.
                    it's like drinking UV light, only better!
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Cases surging in fla and az and reports of outbreak in phillies camp. I wonder if health concerns will end up killing the season even if there is an agreement
                      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                        Cases surging in fla and az and reports of outbreak in phillies camp. I wonder if health concerns will end up killing the season even if there is an agreement
                        Hopefully a well-armed but unregulated militia will kill the virus with their AR-15s and small penises. Maybe Curt Schilling is available to take the reins for all our sakes.

Comment

Hopefully a well-armed but unregulated militia will kill the virus with their AR-15s and small penises. Maybe Curt Schilling is available to take the reins for all our sakes.
                          Not if the sunshine gets there first!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                            I think that's a great thing to look at. I mean, I'm not a doctor but I have a great *taps head* you-know-what. Every one of these doctors said: ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability.

Anyways, back to go nuke a hurricane and shove some Clorox up my ass. The Clorox will fight to the death against my wrath and leave me a stronger person overall. Pretty sure there's no downside here at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                              Depression is just anger turned inwards, or so I've been told.
                              can attest.
                              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Since he is so important to Christian history and heritage, I propose we put statues of Satan up in all our state capitals.

Comment

Working...
                                X