Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    The delivery lady, not my wife.
    If I was married to you, I might leave you for the door dash delivery lady, too.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      Posting on RJ ? Getting bitten by dogs ?
      Getting bitten by dogs on RJ?
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        If I was married to you, I might leave you for the door dash delivery lady, too.
        I hope my wife and the delivery lady will be happy together.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
          Pizza? I can eat half
          Nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
            Man, say what you want about these protests but their effectiveness cannot be denied. Change is happening all across the country!
            Yes. I wonder if it took the pandemic for people to pay attention, but whatever the case, I hope it continues.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
              Francesca’s in Elmwood Park. Newark, I don’t remember...that was a ways ago.
              Thanks. My bud lives in Fair Lawn and in normal times we meet for lunch often, so when it becomes normal again, I'll definitely hit this place up.

Comment

• I'm really confused. Did the board start working a different way today?

wait what?
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Hasn't it always worked like this

I think it has

Comment

• I wasn't getting my quick reply window or something... all is right now. Maybe just still waking up.

Comment

• These post titles are really impressive.

Right?

Comment

• Can you do a post with only a title?

No...

Comment

• Nope, that shit doesn't work at all

Comment

• Spoiler!

…..

Comment

• How dare you attack my credibility! Now, take a look at this pseudoscience blog that confirms my biases.....
                              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                                No...
                                yes, but I won't share my secrets with the vermin that inhabit this website
                                ---------------------------------------------
                                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                                ---------------------------------------------
                                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X