*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California pizza is easily better than New Jersey pizza
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Dr. J was totally overrated
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
        California pizza is easily better than New Jersey pizza
        You could have picked tens of thousands of things where Cali is better than Jersey, and you went for pizza?!?
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Pizza for sure. Cheese steak sandwiches, too.

Comment

• Karl Anthony-Towns would kick Joel Embiid's ass no problem.

Comment

• You can claim it, but saying New Jersey pizza is better than California pizza is just an opinion, man. Ain't no objective about it at all.

Comment

• It's just like that dude I was arguing with a while back who claimed that Double IPA Superhop Bitchtits Fancy Microbrew blah blah was objectively better than Tecate. I don't fucking think so, hipster.

Comment

You can claim it, but saying New Jersey pizza is better than California pizza is just an opinion, man. Ain't no objective about it at all.
                  Chicago pizza is better than both.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                    Chicago pizza is better than both.
                    Ding ding.
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Chicago is just okay.

Comment

• But you can tell where the Illinois folks get their heft from. Deep dish pizza doesn’t really float my boat but it’s nice to vary from the norm every once in a while.

Comment

• And weirdly, pizza in Italy isn’t t as good as many places here. It’s all what you’re used to.

Comment

• Best pizza I ever had was made by Moroccans in Vienna, Austria and had salami on it.

Comment

You can claim it, but saying New Jersey pizza is better than California pizza is just an opinion, man. Ain't no objective about it at all.
                              For the record, NJ pizza is a far cry from NYC pizza.

Chicago pizza is just fine, but it belongs in its own class.

Comment

• I would love to blind taste test these kinds of things. That stuff never turns out how the fans think it will.

Comment

Working...
                                X