No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so can I possibly spin that trying to improve the image of my CEO to a group of 6 people is productive company time?
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• These cops beating the shit out of women, kids, people rendering medical aid, etc. at the protests are sure doing a great job of convincing folks there really is no problem with rampant police brutality in this country. The videos that are coming out are absolutely shocking. I mean, I know it was always like that and now the big difference is that everyone has a camera, but damn....
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        so can I possibly spin that trying to improve the image of my CEO to a group of 6 people is productive company time?
        Not enthralled with the "he chose to fight all cases in court rather than settle" part, but overall seems like a pretty good dude.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
          I'll just be happy to play and beat Wayne.
          Close to what i heard from a neighborhood dog -- "I'll just be happy to play and bite Wayne"
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
            Close to what i heard from a neighborhood dog -- "I'll just be happy to play and bite Wayne"
            Too soon ?
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Placer County up 60 cases in the last 7 days. Rates are increasing daily.

Comment

• Did this tool really invoke Gorge Floyd's name when talking about improved unemployment numbers?

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  Did this tool really invoke Gorge Floyd's name when talking about improved unemployment numbers?
                  Well sort of is probably the answer. He has no ability to stay on message so while at the press event about the economy he started talking off the cuff and wound up with this...

"Equal justice under the law must mean that every American receives equal treatment in every encounter with law enforcement regardless of race, color, gender, or creed. They have to receive fair treatment," Trump said.

"We all saw what happened last week. We can't let that happen," Trump added. "Hopefully George is looking down right now and saying this is a great thing that's happening for our country. It's a great day for him. It's a great day for everybody. This is a great day for everybody. This is a great, great day in terms of equality. It's really what our Constitution requires, and it's what our country is all about."

Comment

• On this date 76 years ago, the largest Antifa operation in history took place.

Comment

• Today I saw something with a confederate flag on it that said “fighting traitors since 1861”. What the living fuck is wrong with these people?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                        Today I saw something with a confederate flag on it that said “fighting traitors since 1861”. What the living fuck is wrong with these people?
                        Generational racism. A country founded on genocide and slavery can never escape its roots.
                        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                          Today I saw something with a confederate flag on it that said “fighting traitors since 1861”. What the living fuck is wrong with these people?
                          Well, if "fighting" is an adjective, it is objectively correct. It is all in the grammar sometimes. Our local ABC station runs a little 15 second station ID thing (probably to fill time) often enough that says "God Bless Louisiana." I often think they just forgot the comma after "Bless."

Comment

• I think I may just start giving positive or negative reputation for every new post in this thread.

Comment

• Heyelander is such a dick

Comment

• The Phillies suck (except you, Pete Alexander!)

Comment

Working...
                                X