Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
    You mean "Bad Parasite"? Stay on brand.
    You haven't read his, er....my, cop threads have you ?
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      You haven't read his, er....my, cop threads have you ?
      You mean his cops are basically just parasites thread? Obviously I have

Comment

well, they make their living off of other people's taxes.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Ha. Didnt recall the title. I posted it so long ago
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Don't engage nots...don't engage nots...don't engage nots...

Patience, young grasshopper...
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• He's a fucking clown. You're right not to engage. He brings zero to the table. Ever.
              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                He's a fucking clown. You're right not to engage. He brings zero to the table. Ever.
                Which one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                  He's a fucking clown. You're right not to engage. He brings zero to the table. Ever.
                  He's trying to be the Gotcha King of RJ. He used to offer salient points, but now his only concern is trying to find some minute "hypocrisy" in a position by someone who he claims to be left of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                    He's trying to be the Gotcha King of RJ. He used to offer salient points, but now his only concern is trying to find some minute "hypocrisy" in a position by someone who he claims to be left of him.
                    I have a friend who's like that now too. He's not even a Trump supporter but any chance he gets to point out inconsistencies of the left, he goes wild over.
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• It’s called being a troll. Nothing of substance, no ideas, no research, nothing but “oh, yeah, what about (fill in name of unrelated Democrat)”. He’s a fool and a joke and should be treated as such.
                      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                        I have a friend who's like that now too. He's not even a Trump supporter but any chance he gets to point out inconsistencies of the left, he goes wild over.
                        Yeah, Nots claims to not be a Trump supporter, yet all he does is try to diminish a claim by a "lefty" just to prove a minor hypocrisy in your argument. And I believe all this started, as he recently admitted, when I brought up the fact he used to be a vociferous defender of the deficit, but only when Obama was in office. He went so far as to claim many Obama-ites should be jailed for such an offense. When I asked why he was silent when Trump's regime drastically escalated the deficit he once was so angry about, he said "he evolved." LOL.

So all anyone needs to say to him, when he tries to pull a gotcha, is that they evolved. End of his argument.

Comment

• They never stood for anything. All the lies about how much they cared about the debt, the deficit, states’ rights, free speech, open markets, free trade, morality and Christian ethics, you name it. Just lies. They never cared in the first place.

Comment

I'd think delivery numers will still be high overall - certainly not as high as they were for the last 2 months, but higher than average.
                            last night was dead, but I think that was just the night. Some highlights

I took a no tip offer ($3 for 2 miles) to pick up from my favorite pizza place, just because I wanted to go there and see if they were set up for dine-in. They still weren't. Text when you arrive and they run stuff out to you

I followed it with a no-tip offer from Chipolte that had bounced around a bit ($3.75 for 2 miles). I was just around the corner from the store when I got it and figured "what the hell." I pulled up and there was a 45 minute wait for food. I'm usually reticent to drop orders I've accepted (you can unassign orders, but it's a carefully tracked metric) but I dropped that immediately and moved on.

Just about done for the night (I've been trying to finish up before 9 since I've got a day job now) and picked up a $10 run for 9 miles from Buffalo-Wild-Wings. Most days it's a marginal accept, but I'd only made $40 at that point, I wasn't going to get another offer before my shift ended, and hell, $10 is $10. So I accepted, store was a bit slow on the order, and I had to run it out to the BF country. Dropped it off and the dude handed me a $20 on top of the 5 he had already tipped in the app. Good end to the day, hit my $70 goal for 3.5 hours of driving around in the wastes.

I went to 7 different places last night and only 1 of them was set-up for dine in. Every other table in the place had a big sign that said "DON'T SIT HERE" They had no dine-in customers. Maybe things will be different this weekend. We shall see.
                            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                              So I accepted, store was a bit slow on the order, and I had to run it out to the BF country.
                              Blue Forest
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Beer Fart
                                Last edited by The Feral Slasher; 05-14-2020, 12:00 PM.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X