X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Frae around?

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
      Gonna be a couple hours. Busy day and A friend mom passed and the viewing is tonight. By 9 est.
      Bump for johnny
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        Bump for johnny
        Ah Ok. Thx. I'll forward a pick.

Comment

• I’m home now and will get into thanks for the kind words.

Comment

• Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
            How long has RJ been around? I remember the Byron Cox days, the CoxCombs and all that. Trying to remember who posted the most back then. Trader Mac -- is he still on here under a different name?
            I can ask Byron this weekend, we're playing poker at his house.

Comment

• Pick posted sorry it took a bit longer, than I thought.

Comment

• Hope you had a happy birthday Revo!

I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
                  How long has RJ been around? I remember the Byron Cox days, the CoxCombs and all that. Trying to remember who posted the most back then. Trader Mac -- is he still on here under a different name?
                  I know I was a Johnny-come-lately. I joined in 2003 or 2004, I think. I can't remember exactly. The earliest evidence I can find in my email is from January 2005, but I'm pretty sure I was on here before that because I have vintage draft emails from not long after that. I know I hung around for a while before I dove into vintage drafting.
                  "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Here's a good one, from 2010. Sporcle game to see if you can guess RJ's 50 most prolific posters at that time:

Comment

I know I was a Johnny-come-lately. I joined in 2003 or 2004, I think. I can't remember exactly. The earliest evidence I can find in my email is from January 2005, but I'm pretty sure I was on here before that because I have vintage draft emails from not long after that. I know I hung around for a while before I dove into vintage drafting.
                      I was a Freshman in college in 98/99 and am fairly certain the old old version of the board existed then. I know it existed in 99/2000 because I started an online auction that year through RJ that still runs today.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                        Hope you had a happy birthday Revo!

Thanks man!

I’m pretty sure I joined in 2001, looking for a FB owner. For some reason I stuck around!

Comment

Here's a good one, from 2010. Sporcle game to see if you can guess RJ's 50 most prolific posters at that time:

https://www.sporcle.com/games/mikefa...junkie_posters
                          I got 35 out of 50. I missed one I really shouldn't have, and a couple others who are still around, but otherwise I did pretty well, I think.

Comment

• 30, and there were 5 more I easily should have had...

scott should be on there, but he's had about 10 different names here. You could make a sporkle just out of his random aliases...

I also tried Midnight Otter and Evets... I'm thinking the creator skipped those.

Was surprised Glad wasn't on the list.

Comment

• Scott had brought me into some leagues johnny was running on Yahoo... not sure how he got hooked up with those. I signed on specifically to play in VD 4 (the longest thread in RJ history). took a while before I ventured out of the VD forum.

Comment

• I probably have the spreadsheet I made that quiz with. I bet it's on old computer.

Comment

Working...
                                X