X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    https://www.google.com/search?safe=a...sclient=psy-ab

Here is the link...maybe I am inept ?
    go ahead and point out the MSNBC link in that...I've checked several times and don't see it.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

go ahead and point out the MSNBC link in that...I've checked several times and don't see it.
      and when I go to MSNBC.com for I can't find a single mention among their headlines....again point out what I missed
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
        In literally 30 seconds I found an MSNBC video that undermines what you're asserting. But this is how all this stuff always works. YOU bore the burden of proof. I found evidence that undermines your assertion, which should have been considered baseless since it was made without proof, but now the goalposts will shift anyway. Edit: the shift will be toward how the "lamestream" media covered it rather than whether they did.
        go ahead and point out anywhere in the two or three weeks after the story broke that CNN or MSNBC posted a story noting that Joe Biden was accused of sexual assault.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Not trying to get in the middle, but if you are searching for content from a specific site, use site:domain. I.e site:msnbc.com

Otherwise the algorithm may weight other parts of your search higher and the results may not be what you are looking for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
            Not trying to get in the middle, but if you are searching for content from a specific site, use site:domain. I.e site:msnbc.com

Otherwise the algorithm may weight other parts of your search higher and the results may not be what you are looking for.
            don't baffle me with technology, lol. I just don't believe that MSNBC and CNN covered this the same way they covered allegations against Republicans. And If you look at Dems on twitter I think that is also true, if they were not outright attacking Reade's credibilty. the whole idea about believing women doesnt seem to be true anymore.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

don't baffle me with technology, lol. I just don't believe that MSNBC and CNN covered this the same way they covered allegations against Republicans. And If you look at Dems on twitter I think that is also true, if they were not outright attacking Reade's credibilty. the whole idea about believing women doesnt seem to be true anymore.
              But I will gladly just shut up and let this die, I do think 99.999% of Americans would be a better president than who we have now, so if i lived in a swing state I would gladly vote for whoever the Dems decide on

EDIT: i will just add that the accusations surfaced a month ago, and while they were apparently widely covered in the mainstream press, no one thought they were worth talking about in hot topics. you can also now find a report on CNN in small text just below the the "Kristen Bell shares video of husband performing 'surgery' on himself" article. A real watchdog press.

And you can go to MSNBC.com and search for Tara or Reade and find nothing. And search for Biden and find three unrelated articles.
              Last edited by The Feral Slasher; 04-27-2020, 08:01 PM.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

go ahead and point out anywhere in the two or three weeks after the story broke that CNN or MSNBC posted a story noting that Joe Biden was accused of sexual assault.
                Sure, when do you believe the "story broke"?
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Sure, when do you believe the "story broke"?
                  Nobody fixes the news when it breaks anymore.

Comment

• I mean, I suppose once the assertion that CNN and MSNBC didn't even cover Tara Reade at all is shot down, we can move on to whether their coverage (not 100% sure why we're focused on these two news organizations, but whatevs) was fair or exactly the same as that about Blasey-Ford or whether it should have been exactly the same. But since we're not interested in moving the goalposts, we can stick to the first assertion first.
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

I mean, I suppose once the assertion that CNN and MSNBC didn't even cover Tara Reade at all is shot down, we can move on to whether their coverage (not 100% sure why we're focused on these two news organizations, but whatevs) was fair or exactly the same as that about Blasey-Ford or whether it should have been exactly the same. But since we're not interested in moving the goalposts, we can stick to the first assertion first.
                      Yes, the entire point of my posting has been to claim that neither of these outlets ever once said anything about Tara Reade. And yes, at least CNN has posted an article below the Kristen Bell article. Did not see anything on MSNBC, but I will take your word for it. You win.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Seriously though, while this story has been around for some time and while its background is a strange one, it deserves thorough investigation. If Biden did do what he is now accused of doing, he should obviously be removed as nominee. I stand by the notion that we should believe women are making these accusations in good faith and that implies thorough investigation into the claims.

Comment

• Anyways, I'm sure everyone else is stoked to read about this stuff here, too. So here's a musing about toothpaste instead: I honestly thought for a long time as a child that Aquafresh was the best toothpaste for your teeth simply because of its name. Plus, the little swirly toothpaste action when it came out made it seem much more legitimate to young me than those other monochrome toothpastes. Marketing genius!

Comment

Yes, the entire point of my posting has been to claim that neither of these outlets ever once said anything about Tara Reade. And yes, at least CNN has posted an article below the Kristen Bell article. Did not see anything on MSNBC, but I will take your word for it. You win.
                              Here's an article on MSNBC about the NBC News story on it from April 13:

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                                Here's an article on MSNBC about the NBC News story on it from April 13:
                                https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...13-20-n1182691
                                Well that's not really an article about the NBC news story, it is a campaign round up that mentions the accusations one time near the bottom of the page, but as you and Bene have noted I was incorrect in asserting that MSNBC didn't cover this. Because this clearly shows that they did.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X