Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    I don't think you should drink alone.
    Ken, grab half a Rainier and join us !!!
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I'm in!

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
        I'm in!
        Maybe grab a LLLager
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Picking WRs with 3 of your first 4 picks is awesome NFL draft strategy, right guys? Right?
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• The #Raiders are the 3rd team in the Common Draft Era to draft 3 WR within the first 3 rounds of a single draft (1967 Vikings and 1982 Saints), per @ESPNStatsInfo
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• But it's cool because the Raiders have historically been much smarter than everyone else when it comes to these things. At least we overdrafted a CB by about 60 spots to go with the THREE WRs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                Update III: Found some hippy version of Capri Suns out in the garage. Unknown from whence they came, how old they are, or really even what flavor they are. I do, however, know what they're about to be mixed with.
                no worries, alcohol kills germs
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• CNN totally ignores the thing that they put on their front page literally today! Bros gonna bro. I mean, cmon.

Comment

• CnN iS tHe SamE aS bREitbARt!

Comment

• Look at our hot topics forum. I suppose it’s always been a pile of garbage but it’s essentially overrun with misinformation and conspiracy now. RHD has lost all credibility. Things that are extremely easy to debunk or at least check are just passed off as fact. It’s not good.

Comment

• Yeah, it's a cesspool.
                        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Which is a shame, because it used to be a place I learned things. (Well, the Sports Bar. Maybe not so much Hot Topics by the point it was split out.)
                          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                            CNN totally ignores the thing that they put on their front page literally today! Bros gonna bro. I mean, cmon.
                            C'mon they ignored this for a long time
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Thank god we have YouTube videos to show us the real truth the lamestream media has been hiding.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                                C'mon they ignored this for a long time
                                I’m sure someone else will do your work for you to support your allegations, although that’s not the way this is supposed to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X