*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Injecting disinfectants into the body. It's just.....I.....where do I even......what the f......
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Fucking moron. :facepalm:
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Injecting disinfectants into the body. It's just.....I.....where do I even.....
        Sarah Cooper has a suggestion...
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

I wish these stupid jackdicks would just check the fucking "autodraft" pick and go with whoever Pro Football Focus has rated the highest. Last year it was Clelin Ferrell and this year it's whatshisface 3rd round talent guy from Ohio State.
          Arnette apparently gets pretty high grades, but he probably could've been had in Rd 2.

Comment

Just when I think this clown in the White House cannot possibly say anything more stupendously idiotic than he's already said....

I mean, doesn't it bother his supporters that he's so obviously stupid? I cringed so hard at his stupidity tonight I think I turned inside out.
            That's what I just don't get. He's so obviously dumb. I have clients and friends, some of whom are doctors, who love this guy. If this guy were in any other profession besides being president, he would've gotten fired long ago. I had one old friend on FB, who's now a doctor, post some horrifying "For the Anti-Trumpers" diatribe last week. First, I had no idea he was a Trumpie. Second, I had no idea he was a Full-Throated Trumpie. And man, he lit into some of the detractors, saying he was the greatest, hardest-working president who ever lived. This guy -- did I say he was a doctor? -- even laughed that Biden may be showing signs of mental decline. A doctor laughed at this! I used every fiber of my being to ignore it and not post something. Just horrifying.

Comment

• I don't drink very often but it's a pretty nice, warm day today so I was looking around to see what we had in the house with regards to adult bevvies. Looks like we only have *gag* Malibu rum. This is such bullshit. I can't believe the Democrats invented coronavirus to take away my rights like this!
              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Welp, just found some Costco tequila. Don't really have any mixers. I wonder if tequila and grape juice go well together? One way to find out. If I don't return by this time tomorrow, tell my wife she was a fool to have married me in the first place.

Comment

• Also found one random mango flavored hard seltzer or some such abomination. Where the fuck am I?

Comment

• Update: tequila and grape juice ain't half bad

Comment

• Update II: am already out of grape juice. Struggling to find other mixers. Might have to resort to solo partying, straight tequila style.

Comment

• Update III: Found some hippy version of Capri Suns out in the garage. Unknown from whence they came, how old they are, or really even what flavor they are. I do, however, know what they're about to be mixed with.

Comment

Update II: am already out of grape juice. Struggling to find other mixers. Might have to resort to solo partying, straight tequila style.
                          Coolaid packets ? Crystal Light ? Any oranges you can squeeze ? or limes ? Hmmm....
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Update III: Found some hippy version of Capri Suns out in the garage. Unknown from whence they came, how old they are, or really even what flavor they are. I do, however, know what they're about to be mixed with.
                            You should watch "Eating History" on The History Channel. Or maybe you should have sent those in!

Comment

I don't drink very often but it's a pretty nice, warm day today so I was looking around to see what we had in the house with regards to adult bevvies. Looks like we only have *gag* Malibu rum. This is such bullshit. I can't believe the Democrats invented coronavirus to take away my rights like this!
                              I don't think you should drink alone.
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                              X