No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're probably just copying the Chiefs and trying to get their own Tyreek Hill. Hopefully he'll be like Hill, minus the scumbag abuser factor.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• South Korea apparently starting games May 5th in empty stadiums.

B-R has stats, not sure how up to date they would keep it for 2020, but presumably we could find weekly stats somewhere...
      people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Welp, there's that predictable "shit the bed" pick. Ugh.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          Welp, there's that predictable "shit the bed" pick. Ugh.
          LOL. Desi Arnaz? Who is this guy?

Comment

6'3" 220 lbs of pure, unbridled fury!
            6'2", here, with a 29 inch inseam---all torso, which adds to the weight (and makes buying shirts a royal pain in the ass, I need extra, extra long, lol). And with my gym shut down, probably back to around 300. Gentlest guy you'll ever meet, until it is a sporting competition and I step between the lines. Then it's game on.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
              I wish these stupid jackdicks would just check the fucking "autodraft" pick and go with whoever Pro Football Focus has rated the highest. Last year it was Clelin Ferrell and this year it's whatshisface 3rd round talent guy from Ohio State.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                And the very next pick, Chaisson, is a stud and a perfect fit. Every. Fucking. Year.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                  6'2", here, with a 29 inch inseam---all torso, which adds to the weight (and makes buying shirts a royal pain in the ass, I need extra, extra long, lol). And with my gym shut down, probably back to around 300. Gentlest guy you'll ever meet, until it is a sporting competition and I step between the lines. Then it's game on.
                  I used to be an awesome athlete but those days, sadly, are loooooooong gone for me.

Comment

• The linebacker the Chargers just selected has a faster 40 time than the cornerback the Raiders drafted three picks earlier.

Comment

I used to be an awesome athlete but those days, sadly, are loooooooong gone for me.
                      I used to be a useful, but shitty, athlete. Good coordination, crappy athleticism, crappy eyesight, insane competitiveness. Now, I am about the same but with bad knees and fatter, lol. Still a shitty athlete. Mean table tennis player---my weirdly disproportionate body helps, and my coordination and quick hands help, and I don't have to run or anything, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                        I used to be a useful, but shitty, athlete. Good coordination, crappy athleticism, crappy eyesight, insane competitiveness. Now, I am about the same but with bad knees and fatter, lol. Still a shitty athlete. Mean table tennis player---my weirdly disproportionate body helps, and my coordination and quick hands help, and I don't have to run or anything, lol.
                        Baseball, soccer, and track were my main sports although I played them all at one point or another. I was probably best at track - second in state two years in a row in one event - but went to college on a soccer scholarship (tiny NAIA Division III school, though). Now I just throw frisbees and play golf occasionally. As my son gets older I'm getting back into playing stuff, though. Turns out I can still chuck a football 40+ yards, which was a pleasant surprise.

Comment

• I played tennis in high school. Also some C-team basketball. Table tennis was still my best, still play some leagues when available. I have also played cricket in the recent past. Not pretty given my skills and insistence on throwing my body at anything---fielding is more or less baseball without a glove. When you dive, miss, and land on the ball, your chest still hurts years later, lol. But, still, it was only fun when my whites were covered in green and brown at the end.

Comment

• Just when I think this clown in the White House cannot possibly say anything more stupendously idiotic than he's already said....

I mean, doesn't it bother his supporters that he's so obviously stupid? I cringed so hard at his stupidity tonight I think I turned inside out.

Comment

• Injecting disinfectants into the body. It's just.....I.....where do I even......what the f......

Comment

• Where does this idiotic statement sit on the chart of idiotic Trump statements, though? Is it like "let's nuke the hurricane" stupid? Or more like "windmills cause cancer" stupid? Or perhaps "you need to rake the forest" stupid?

Comment

Working...
                                X