Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    AND ON HIS DAY NO LESS
    Ah yes, of course ... the year Babe Ruth nailed his first non-white lady. A landmark year.

He died, fulfilled and complete, the next year.

A true moment in 20th century history.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      Never was a prince fan
      bad take
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        bad take
        Agree.

Comment

• My brother-in-law played minor league ball with Prince and has some amusing (possibly defamatory) stories.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            bad take
            My buddy's sister referred to him as "a modern day Mozart" and it made me want to puke.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• My wife threatens to leave me when I badmouth Prince.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                My brother-in-law played minor league ball.
                You aren't very good at name dropping.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  He hit .300+ in High A!

Comment

• Dang, Brian Dennehy just died. He lives around here, just up the road. Used to see him around town all the time and even waited on him at a fine dining place I unfortunately worked at like 25 years ago. Was a nice dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                      So i was at dinner with Mudcat Grant the other day, funny story....ooooh, gotta go
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Dang, Brian Dennehy just died. He lives around here, just up the road. Used to see him around town all the time and even waited on him at a fine dining place I unfortunately worked at like 25 years ago. Was a nice dude.
                        He was one of my wife's favorites. Patton Oswalt has a great story about him in one of his specials. And we saw him with Martha Stewart once i one of her shows - they had been stock brokers together. They had so much chemistry it was almost uncomfortable to watch, I was just waiting for one of them to say "you wanna get out of here?"
                        people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

He hit .300+ in High A!
                          That.... narrows it down I guess

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                            He was one of my wife's favorites. Patton Oswalt has a great story about him in one of his specials. And we saw him with Martha Stewart once i one of her shows - they had been stock brokers together. They had so much chemistry it was almost uncomfortable to watch, I was just waiting for one of them to say "you wanna get out of here?"
                            Was he allowed conjugal visits ?
                            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I'm participating in an antibody study. I'm told the full results won't be available for a couple weeks, but the partial results that I am aware of are 7 positive antibody tests in about 800 participants. These rumors of studies that had up to 50% of people having antibodies must be complete bunk. (Even in this study, some of the positive tests are likely false positives.)
                              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Working...
                              X