No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a dude offer me a shot of bourbon tonight when I dropped off his food. He was waiting on his porch with a full shot glass. Pretty sure I'm turning that down in the best of times. Pandemic open container? No thank you.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• In non-pandemic times it's a pretty nice offer, you have to admit.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• I hesitated before unloading on JJ, then i said why not. That asshole and people like him will get people killed.
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          I hesitated before unloading on JJ, then i said why not. That asshole and people like him will get people killed.
          Also now days i feel like there is nothing to lose. If i survive and look like a fool or a douche that is a great outcome
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I hesitated before unloading on JJ, then i said why not. That asshole and people like him will get people killed.
            Summary?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
              Summary?
              He is an ignorant douchebag. For details you can go to coronavirus thread
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Although there are about 10 pages you should not read if u value your sanity
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Nah i'm good man. That forum is cancer.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                    Nah i'm good man. That forum is cancer.
                    *That forum is Covid
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I will wake up tomorrow and see that JJ is a victim and i am an asshole. Book it
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Maybe it is just me, but this whole situation is a fucking emotional rollercoaster. I am ok most of the time, sometimes i am sad, and sometimes i am really angry
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Maybe it is just me, but this whole situation is a fucking emotional rollercoaster. I am ok most of the time, sometimes i am sad, and sometimes i am really angry
                          Same same but different.
                          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                            Same same but different.
                            My wife has asthma and my daughter has type 1 diabetes. I wake up every day and just hope they dont have a cough or a fever. I worry about it way more than they do. My parents are 85 and 88. I cant be within 10 feet of them. I bring them groceries every week and tell them to quarantine them for 24 hours. I know people have it a lot worse than i do. I hope we all get thru this.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I worry about it way more than they do.
                              You are being vigilant and doing what you have to do. Worry can't solve problems, but taking your parents groceries like you are doing and being cautious can. Keep your head up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                                You are being vigilant and doing what you have to do. Worry can't solve problems, but taking your parents groceries like you are doing and being cautious can. Keep your head up!
                                Thanks. I should spend more time worrying about my VD14 squad !
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X