*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    I got a proper bollocking as Johnny would say.
    You don't have to put up with that shit. Tell those motherfuckers that you're the motherfucker in charge around here and if they have a problem with that, you're happy to meet them behind the bleachers after school to sort it all out.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• You may also want to consider a power move on them, such as whipping it out and peeing all over the webcam. Or maybe just showing up to the next meeting in your wifebeater and flexing the entire time.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Also, refer to them as capitalist pigs as often as possible.

Comment

• So how much do you figure I won the mock draft by? A whole hell of a lot or just a regular lot?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
            So how much do you figure I won the mock draft by? A whole hell of a lot or just a regular lot?
            Enough to be in second place!

Comment

Also, refer to them as capitalist pigs as often as possible.
              I wish i had talked to u before the meeting
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                Enough to be in second place!
                I dont know. U might have edged him out. I was the clear winner
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• You guys are so cute with your hopes and dreams and what not.

Comment

• Lessons learned from the mock draft: do not wait on first baseman, do not wait on nabbing and upper echelon starting pitcher or two, outfield is actually a little thinner than you would expect, and middle infield at both positions is shockingly deep.
                    As usual, catchers suck ass and I think it’s a mistake to reach or over pay for any of them.

Comment

• Man, the 2021 free agent class does not look that great at all.

Comment

Man, the 2021 free agent class does not look that great at all.
                        Damn, man. Live in the present
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• The 2021 free agent class does not look that great, at present.

Comment

The 2021 free agent class does not look that great, at present.
                            are you a fucking bot? oR spider ? Or sock monkey ? What the hell man
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

are you a fucking bot? oR spider ? Or sock monkey ? What the hell man
                              I purposely did not fix the capitalization issue in the word "or" I think it was perfect with my crappy typing
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

So..... funny story that should go in the election thread but I don't want to start an episode. I'm at the 7 eleven and the I hear the last of a conversation between the cashier and the guy in front of me. "Yeah I worked on the campaign and he was just gross and sleazy". So when I move forward I asked the guy who he was talking about, he was probably about twenty and looked like a surfer/skateboarder. "Joe Biden". I asked if he worked on the campaign. "No I was working for a catering company and we did one of his events. He was putting his arm around all the girls, touched their shoulders. He totally ignored all the guys, but he was rubbing all the girls backs and stuff. that is one creepy motherfucker !" Not that I suggest anyone do anything with this info. Anyway, back to Ken's Lite Caesar
                                Don't care about that Biden stuff, bring the Caesar !
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X