*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Big news in Seattle today. I got an Amazon package. Figured it was for my wife....so I asked her what she was expecting from Amazon. "Nothing that I know of"....So I look at the addrss label....addressed included the word "Feral". Now I'm curious, what could it be. One of you must know.
    Anyway, I open it up and what is it but not one, but two (full) bottles of Ken's Lite Ceaser !!! It was Christmas in March. I had to tell my daughter to come have a look, she was jumping up and down and screaming. It was awesome, really made my day thank you so much !!!!
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Anyway, I open it up and what is it but not one, but two (full) bottles of Ken's Lite Ceaser !!! It was Christmas in March. I had to tell my daughter to come have a look, she was jumping up and down and screaming. It was awesome, really made my day thank you so much !!!!
      Thank you ! Thank you ! March 5th, Ken's Lite Ceasar Day !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Thank you ! Thank you ! March 5th, Ken's Lite Ceasar Day !
        Caesar if you want to spell it right
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Caesar if you want to spell it right
          Do we?
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• I had some heavy Caesar today.
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
              I had some heavy Caesar today.
              If ya wanna run cool....you have to run on heavy, heavy fuel
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Next season of Stranger Things is about to start filming in my town. There is open casting tomorrow but I won't go, mostly because I worry I'd devastate the viewing public with my rugged good looks and they'd never recover.
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                  Next season of Stranger Things is about to start filming in my town. There is open casting tomorrow but I won't go, mostly because I worry I'd devastate the viewing public with my rugged good looks and they'd never recover.
                  Thanks. Would have been rough to see my wife and daughter gushing about you
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Coronavirus life hack -- when u leave the grocery store grab a couple of the wipes they leave out to wipe the carts and give your phone, keys, steering wheel and car handles a cleaning.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Coronavirus life hack -- when u leave the grocery store grab a couple of the wipes they leave out to wipe the carts and give your phone, keys, steering wheel and car handles a cleaning.
                      Who else is touching your phone and keys and steering wheel other than you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                        Just me, but I've been touching stuff all day ! I don't think the grocery store is that clean. Anyway, can't hurt, but I'm ok if you laugh at me
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• So..... funny story that should go in the election thread but I don't want to start an episode. I'm at the 7 eleven and the I hear the last of a conversation between the cashier and the guy in front of me. "Yeah I worked on the campaign and he was just gross and sleazy". So when I move forward I asked the guy who he was talking about, he was probably about twenty and looked like a surfer/skateboarder. "Joe Biden". I asked if he worked on the campaign. "No I was working for a catering company and we did one of his events. He was putting his arm around all the girls, touched their shoulders. He totally ignored all the guys, but he was rubbing all the girls backs and stuff. that is one creepy motherfucker !" Not that I suggest anyone do anything with this info. Anyway, back to Ken's Lite Caesar
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Just me, but I've been touching stuff all day ! I don't think the grocery store is that clean. Anyway, can't hurt, but I'm ok if you laugh at me
                            I just bought beer from a guy in the same room as Joe Biden. Damn right i am sterilizing my keys, phone and steering wheel
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                              so I guess i'll expand on my last response. I was at work today and in the last week 2 people in my immediate vicinity were out sick for multiple days. I went to the grocery store. I bought girl scout cookies, gave my credit card to the lady and also handled the cookies from the girl scout. Probably touched the door on the way into the store. Touched the grocery cart. Touched several door handles in the freezer section. Touched the screen to pay and also touched the cash from the cashier. touched the door again on the way out.

there are likely 500 to 2000 people in a population of 1 to 2 million who have the coronavirus. So my chances of getting it aren't too bad. If i do get it I probably have 99% chance of survival. If I pass it to my wife she has asthma so maybe she has 95% survival. My daughter probably close to 100%. My other daughter has diabetes, so who knows, lets call it 95%. My parents are in their 80's so maybe 85-90% survival if i give it to them.

So looking at all that, why would I not take 30 seconds or a minute and wipe down every single surface that I possibly can. I am just waiting around to pick up my daughter anyway, nothing to do and no where to go. Or I could just assume everything is good. Easy choice for me.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

so I guess i'll expand on my last response. I was at work today and in the last week 2 people in my immediate vicinity were out sick for multiple days. I went to the grocery store. I bought girl scout cookies, gave my credit card to the lady and also handled the cookies from the girl scout. Probably touched the door on the way into the store. Touched the grocery cart. Touched several door handles in the freezer section. Touched the screen to pay and also touched the cash from the cashier. touched the door again on the way out.

there are likely 500 to 2000 people in a population of 1 to 2 million who have the coronavirus. So my chances of getting it aren't too bad. If i do get it I probably have 99% chance of survival. If I pass it to my wife she has asthma so maybe she has 95% survival. My daughter probably close to 100%. My other daughter has diabetes, so who knows, lets call it 95%. My parents are in their 80's so maybe 85-90% survival if i give it to them.

So looking at all that, why would I not take 30 seconds or a minute and wipe down every single surface that I possibly can. I am just waiting around to pick up my daughter anyway, nothing to do and no where to go. Or I could just assume everything is good. Easy choice for me.
                                I really think everyone needs to do all they can to stop the spread of this virus, because it could be a horrible outcome if we don't. I hope not, but we should do everything we can to stop it until it is determined that it isn't really a threat. If that is the case at all.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X