No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do they realize they've only given Trump a puny 20 posts in the last six weeks ?
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      Do they realize they've only given Trump a puny 20 posts in the last six weeks ?
      I doubt they do. Otherwise they would be changing horses in midstream....
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• They can feel our hot breath on their necks from 230 posts behind.

Comment

• They have no Amish helpers to whom they can cry out.

Comment

• They have ascended half the mountain, and there they sit.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              what's with that? I mean, the kid leaves his underwear in the middle of the floor, and he's only willing to pick it up because it's clean? Put your dirty clothes in the hamper you little fuck.
              Sure....
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              ---------------------------------------------
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

They have ascended half the mountain, and there they sit.
                in shame, no doubt

Comment

in shame, no doubt
                  I on the other hand, have no such shame.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                    Sure....
                    Quality resurrection, right there

Comment

I on the other hand, have no such shame.
                      In fact, I am champing at the bit for more....

Comment

• The Trump thread should get off its high horse and get to work.

Comment

• In case you were wondering how things ended up for the John 3:16 guy, "serving three consecutive life sentences" is his current status:
                          people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                            In case you were wondering how things ended up for the John 3:16 guy, "serving three consecutive life sentences" is his current status:
                            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rollen_Stewart
                            in Mule Creek State Prison, no less

Comment

• Stewart was briefly jailed by Moscow police at the 1980 Summer Olympics. In the late 1980s, he began a string of stink bomb attacks. Targets included Robert Schuller's Crystal Cathedral, the Orange County Register, the Trinity Broadcasting Network, and a Christian bookstore. The stated intent of an attempted attack at the American Music Awards was to show the public that "God thinks this stinks."

Comment

• Hmm, doesn't seem like he's in possession of all his faculties. Sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X