X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    :raises hand:
    I disagree
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      This thread always was a dark horse to come out on top....
      Take your horse to the old town road
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• no point in closing the barn door after the horse is out
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• We should probably just put this thread out to pasture.

Comment

• I can't ride herd on it like I need to....

Comment

I can't ride herd on it like I need to....
              It needs to be pasturized
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• If I had any horse sense, I would have realized that a long time ago....

Comment

We should probably just put this thread out to pasture.
                  ....it needs to be pasturized
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                    It needs to be pasturized
                    Maybe we could milk it a bit more ?

Comment

• The VD forums have always been a horse of a different color.

Comment

• The Hot Button forum likes to put on a big dog and pony show, but they will wilt in the end.

Comment

• ....beneath our Amish might !

Comment

• "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• I'm not horsing around now !

Comment

• The people in Hot Buttons done backed the wrong horse!

Comment

Working...
                                X